BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
This is one of my favorite pizzas of all time! Perfect for a snack at lunch or even for dinner!
Victoria F.
Palmdale, CA
Love the quality of Digiorno products. They don't have that freezer tast; they taste so fresh!
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
Love this pizza we are a fan in my family. and get every time we think pizza. such good flavor.
Girl, this is just heaven on earth the way the cheese on this pizza its, just, Ahhh unexpected
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
my boyfriend and i love making these lol this pizza soo yummmy specially while watching a movie
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
I've never tried these I wonder if they're good I must have to buy these to make my husband ..
Flávia D.
Flushing, NY
I don't like it too much!!! The flavor are too artificial for me and I think is too much grezee
Anastasia L.
Love anything Italian. :) :) Breakfast lunch and dinner food really ! :) :) :) :) :) Love it !
Jessica D.
Broomall, PA
It was okay but most definatley not my top choice for pizza. I woudknt recommend it personally
Mel N.
Cypress, TX
Kept well in the freezer and bakes in just 20 minutes...takes great, just like take out pizzas
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?