BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX
I love it they're amazing the taste is only in this world to be honest I recommend it to everyone
Madison S.
Charlotte, NC
Quick dinner to cook if your not in the mood to cook or eat take out '! Also very cost efficient
Summer M.
Very good crust! soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. I wasn't a huge fan of the meat.
Dary T.
Los Angeles
I thought it was gonna taste like plastic since it's frozen but it is actually quite delicious '
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX
One of my fav pizzas smells soo good soooo crispy I think is better then others fast food places
Maggie T.
This was a pizza and I ate it and now it is something different entirely. But it was good though.
Victoria F.
Palmdale, CA
Love the quality of Digiorno products. They don't have that freezer tast; they taste so fresh!
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
Tastes good, my family and I love it. highly recommend this for a quick an easy family dinner.
Stephanie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Such a good home made brand pizza always satisfying. Every time we go shopping we get this pizza
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
Love this pizza we are a fan in my family. and get every time we think pizza. such good flavor.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?