BY DIGIORNO

Alicia  G.
Lexington, NC
It tastes really good because its pizza and most all pizza is good especially this brand. Personally my favorite pizzeria is sausage but my cat only likes Hawaiian pizza but I don't really like it so we normally get 2 pizzas one for me and one for my gat tickles I know what your thinking that's an odd name for a cat and you are wrong it is a perfectly reasonable name thank you very much
Nicole L.
Digiorno is my favorite as far as crust on frozen pizzas go. The crust is very important and I love the texture that these pizzas have. These are a little more pricey than some frozen pizza's that I have bought in the past however it is very much worth the money in my opinion.
Christina C.
digiorno is my favorite pizza brand out there. it's super easy to pop into the oven and bake. i really like the portion size and ratio of meatballs that they put on the pizza
Maria T.
Puente grande , Jalisco
Digiornos is soo Good. It is definitely my go to brand when it comes to frozen pizza. This pizza taste like Italy in my mouth haha. I always have to make a stop to buy this pizza. I recommend it if you're a pizza lover like me
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love digiorno pizza. it's one of my favorites. it's a little bit more pricey than other frozen pizzas but totally worth it!! way cheaper than ordering pizza and you get a great quality pizza.
Cassie J.
Apollo, PA
I buy this every time I go to the store! It's the perfect thing to pop in the oven for dinner and the two-pack is such a great deal! This brand is delicious and have so many other flavors to pick from also!
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I love it it's the only frozen pizza that is actually tasting great you can taste all of the ingredients and the crust is awesome is very tasty it smells oh my god is just delicious the best frozen pizza that you could ever have
Brandi  .
DiGiorno does a great job with producing quality, tasty products that people want to buy. While frozen pizza has never been our family's favorite, DiGiorno gets top marks for being at the top of the list of brands we would consider when we do choose frozen pizza.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
YES YES YES. If you're looking for a hearty meal that will satisfy your good pizza craving. You've found it. Fricking love this pizza. I also love this brand and always buy it when I decide to add pizza to the grocery list. Giant Eagle always has them stocked.
carmelle b.
Cambria Hts, NY
I like these box pizzas. i like my pizza fresh out of the oven made but for someone who work nights and coming home from work with no energy to cook. these come in handy. they are delicious being that they are frozen.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?