BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
This pizza taste really good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsea K.
Santa Ana , CA
Such a good meal for a night in, it's restaurant quality without actually driving to a restaurant.
Jennifer S.
Havana, FL
I like to eat this pizza. It one of best pizza out there. it taste and look great when you cook it.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Yummy pizza the whole family enjoyed it, cooked evenly and 2 per pack good price too will buy again
Denise G.
San Bernardino, CA
This pizza is really good. It doesn't even taste like frozen pizza, it's more like homemade pizza.
Emma I.
Waco, TX
I had this kind of pizza in Italy, and this is the closest comparison in the U.S. that I can find!
Rachel S.
DiGiornio makes great quick and easy pizzas, and with it coming in a 2-pack? Can't beat that deal!
Julissa C.
This cooked perfectly in the oven! We were surprised to realize how yummy a frozen pizza could be!
Meg N.
Mechanicsburg, OH
This is really really good! I absolutely love love love digorno! This one is one of my favorites!!!
Bryanna  R.
San Antonio, TX
This pizza is amazing. Its something me and my family buy more than once a week. I recommend 100%.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?