BY DIGIORNO #91 in Frozen Pizza

Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is one of my husband's favorite frozen pizzas. Sometimes, we get one that looks like it was slammed around in shipping - so we have to reposition all of the toppings before baking...but the taste and quality otherwise are great!
Brandi  .
DiGiorno does a great job with producing quality, tasty products that people want to buy. While frozen pizza has never been our family's favorite, DiGiorno gets top marks for being at the top of the list of brands we would consider when we do choose frozen pizza.
Katie A.
Denair, CA
A good alternative if you are home and want some pizza. I think most grocery stores carry this brand so it is good to have in the freezer for busy nights
Alison L.
Great to pop in the oven after work. I work long hours so it's really convenient.
Elisabeth M.
Clarksville, TN
This pizza was pretty good. If you like a sweeter pizza sauce then you will love this. The crust had a very great taste to it, as did the meatballs.
Jessica  S.
Most people tend to order carry out which I as well did before I ate DiGiornos pizza. Personally I think it's better than most carry out Pizzas. DiGiornos Pizza takes less time to make then to wait for the delivery and it surprised me how much a frozen pizza can have such rich and delicious flavor coming out of your own fridge and stove.
Victoria F.
Palmdale, CA
Love the quality of Digiorno products. They don't have that freezer tast; they taste so fresh!
Jasmine B.
Jefferson City, TN
This pizza is really good if you are craving an Italian classic. It has all the tastiness of a meatball sub and the simplicity of pizza. Good for the whole family.
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
I love to buy these when I don't have time to cook. it taste is great sometimes even better than delivery.
Emily P.
Newark, NJ
In so in love with this pizza frozen and taste fresh I got friends buying this pizza saying they love it
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.