BY DIGIORNO

Eimys R.
Medley, Florida
Excelente pizza... Muy bien elaborada, su sabor y contextura. Ricas salsas y quesos. Lo recomiendo
Beatriz C.
N Las Vegas, NV
The Italian flavor is my favorite! its not delivery its digiorno beats having to wait for delivery
Emma I.
Waco, TX
I had this kind of pizza in Italy, and this is the closest comparison in the U.S. that I can find!
Emily K.
Warren, MA
Havent tried this yet but I would like to! It sounds great and sounds like something I would like!
Julissa C.
This cooked perfectly in the oven! We were surprised to realize how yummy a frozen pizza could be!
Jessica C.
Liverpool, NY
When my family doesn't feel like cooking, this is our go-to food. It is delicious and easy to make.
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
Very good pizza it has a good flavor and it is easy to cook for when I'm not feeling like cooking.
Chelsea K.
Santa Ana , CA
Such a good meal for a night in, it's restaurant quality without actually driving to a restaurant.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Not my favorite frozen pizza to use. It has too much sauce. But they have a good amount of cheese.
Meg N.
Mechanicsburg, OH
This is really really good! I absolutely love love love digorno! This one is one of my favorites!!!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?