BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Khaylla  M.
Probably the best pizza I could pick. Although it is something just to heat up it was still healthy.
Pizza is good. Taste great price is good better than take out pizza sometimes. depends where you go.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
My husband buys these all their me for pizza this one is my favorite out of the ones he's brings home
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
This was super gross and being aocllege studnet all i eat are these things and this one was horrible
Thaisa C.
melrose
The meatballs one is my favorite! It tastes so good. I totally recommend to everyone who loves pizza
Shawn M.
El Centro, CA
It is an okay pizza, but i would buy this and eat this if my other two faveourts are not availbilty.
jasmine m.
One of the best boxes of pizzas ever. Has a great taste. Cooks really fast. Not too hard not too soft
Alica D.
Cedar City, UT
Quite Yummy for a quick midweek meal!! My daughter loves to "cook" buy helping put them in the oven.
Michelle  H.
Ladson, SC
Oh God My kids love DIGIORNO!, it made out real mozzarella cheese and it raising crust it's amazing!
Kaniesha K.
College Park , GA
This taste pretty good for a frozen pizza. Great alternative for nights you're short on time & cash.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?