BY DIGIORNO

Stacy S.
Madison, AL
This is a great combination and fed my family of 3-4 well. My teenager even approved. The flavor was like take out
Gabby P.
Perris, CA
Great pizza to have in the freezer and take out when you don't feel like going out or cooking ,
Mayerline P.
Lawrence, MA
I always bye this for my son he loves pizza an digiorno feels like i am buying at a pizzeria but i made it at home
Ashley  W.
This is perfect for one of those staying in nights on a low budget. It's so worth it
Mirnela I.
Pittsburgh, PA
Its ok my husband loves it he says tastes very fresh but I'm not a very big fan of frozen pizza
Karen A.
Love the taste and love more that it is easy to make! plus the prince is some what affordable!
Priscilla S.
The cheese just melts in your mouth. The sauce and the crust very good. I loved it. Delicious mouth watering pizza
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
Love this it taste just like spaghetti and meatballs and the only thing i don't like is the price
pamela c.
Converse, TX
Amazing pizza!! Has a great taste if we want pizza and are close to where the sell this one we go and pick it up!!
Anastasia L.
Love anything Italian. :) :) Breakfast lunch and dinner food really ! :) :) :) :) :) Love it !
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?