BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Jennifer F.
Sarah Ann, WV
ALL I CAN SAY IS YUMMY! This was a great buy great for family nights ! Beats spending 40 bucks on pizza
Susan G.
Budd Lake
Our favorite meatball pizza. The product is better than the local pizza shop. Difficult to find though
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Digiorno is one of my favorite home pizza brands. I love the thickness of the crust. Taste very fresh.
Morgan  M.
Ardmore, OK
These are yummy! I love them for quick easy dinners! Sometimes my family prefers these before take out!
Jessica J.
Oak Forest, IL
Very well made pizza. I love eating these pizzas on a lazy day with all my friends when we are hungry.
Laura M.
Lorain, OH
This is my grandsons favorite pizza, he really loves the meatballs. they are quick to make heat and eat
bailey s.
it's great and easy to make! no problems with this item at all! i have bought this item more than once
Kim B.
Oldsmar, FL
The pizza is bery flavorable. The crust is moist and not too dry... The meatball is not to dry love it
Helayna S.
Soooooo good! It taste just like any pizza you would order. Plus side you get to stay at your own home
Melanie M.
Tulia, TX
The only frozen pizza that my family will eat. Super quick and easy for a long day at work and school.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?