BY DIGIORNO

Jennifer C.
Carrollton, GA
The meatballs in this pizza are DELICIOUS!!! It taste as if the pizza was freshly made and not frozen.
Akira M.
Rochester, NY
This pizza is very tasty. It has a Fresh new york taste.. Not to thick on the crust or too much sauce..
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
I like these products i just wish that the crust wasn't as think but it is fluffy not just a dense brick
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Digiorno is one of my favorite home pizza brands. I love the thickness of the crust. Taste very fresh.
Patricia A.
Hialeah, FL
The self-rising crust has big, juice toppings for the fresh baked taste of pixza in your very own home.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I love love love this pizza, its so easy to make and it's delicious, I love it and it's very affordable
Jennifer F.
Sarah Ann, WV
ALL I CAN SAY IS YUMMY! This was a great buy great for family nights ! Beats spending 40 bucks on pizza
Tanya B.
Sprng Brk Twp, PA
This is very tasty. We buy this a lot for quick dinners when we are pressed for time. It does the job.
Meg T.
Austin, TX
Is very good.
It' s not expensive.
Peperoni is my favorite.
Sell everywhere.
I prefer the stripes ones.
Susan G.
Budd Lake
Our favorite meatball pizza. The product is better than the local pizza shop. Difficult to find though
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?