BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Mikayla L.
Biloxi, MS
I LOVE THIS PIZA ITS SO GREAT I LOVE PIZZA I LOVE PIZZA I OVE PIZZA I LOVE I BUY THIS ALL THE TIIMEPIZZA
Heather R.
Bardstown, KY
Delicious! The meatballs are big and juicy! Digiorno makes a great product overall. Will purchase again.
laura o.
I love this brand it's never fail to make me happy and satisfied for a frozen pizza. It has a fresh Taste
Asusena R.
Santa Ana, CA
LLLLLIOOIVVEEEE IT SO MUCH !!!!!! Comes out nice and crispy out the oven and the house smells amazing ..
Meg T.
Austin, TX
Is very good.
It' s not expensive.
Peperoni is my favorite.
Sell everywhere.
I prefer the stripes ones.
Patricia A.
Hialeah, FL
The self-rising crust has big, juice toppings for the fresh baked taste of pixza in your very own home.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I love love love this pizza, its so easy to make and it's delicious, I love it and it's very affordable
Jennifer C.
Carrollton, GA
The meatballs in this pizza are DELICIOUS!!! It taste as if the pizza was freshly made and not frozen.
Morgan  M.
Ardmore, OK
These are yummy! I love them for quick easy dinners! Sometimes my family prefers these before take out!
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
My families favorite pizza! We have pizza and movie night every Saturday night! Best pizza on a budget!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?