BY DIGIORNO

Serina L.
Fresno, CA
Was not all that great the dough was very thick and taested undone would like it if the dough was thinner
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Very yummy and easy to just pop in the oven. Perfect size to feed my family when there is nothing to eat!
Mikayla L.
Biloxi, MS
I LOVE THIS PIZA ITS SO GREAT I LOVE PIZZA I LOVE PIZZA I OVE PIZZA I LOVE I BUY THIS ALL THE TIIMEPIZZA
Whitney's W.
Fountain Hill, AR
Its not the best, i personally didn't like it. To much sauce and its thick to me. But my husband loved it
Heather R.
Bardstown, KY
Delicious! The meatballs are big and juicy! Digiorno makes a great product overall. Will purchase again.
Jillian W.
Eau Claire, WI
Its really good pizza if you like meatballs on your pizza. I personaly didn't like it but that's just me.
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
So good!! perfectly cooked, easy to bake, taste exactly like what it labels on box. would purchase again.
Patricia D.
Manteca, CA
Really good pizza for frozen pizza. Make the evening a little less stressful when you've had a busy day.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Good frozen pizza. These are one of the only brands we buy , they taste good and the prices isn't too bad.
laura o.
I love this brand it's never fail to make me happy and satisfied for a frozen pizza. It has a fresh Taste
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?