BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Tammy D.
Buffalo, WY
It Was fresh considering it was from the frozen food section. Baked according too directions no problem.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Very yummy and easy to just pop in the oven. Perfect size to feed my family when there is nothing to eat!
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Really really good, amazing taste, big , but it is expensive there are other products similar and cheaper
Mikayla L.
Biloxi, MS
I LOVE THIS PIZA ITS SO GREAT I LOVE PIZZA I LOVE PIZZA I OVE PIZZA I LOVE I BUY THIS ALL THE TIIMEPIZZA
Kizzy B.
Columbus, GA
The best frozen pizza I've ever ate. Good and hearty ingredients. Simply the best at an affordable price.
andrea o.
Doral, FL
Great!!!!!! excellent food!!!! i like it a lot ..........................................................
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
So amazing. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. It was so good and so unexpected for the price!
Kitana B.
Covington, TN
My dad made me try this regardless my hatred towards sausage but I actually really liked this pizza brand
Asusena R.
Santa Ana, CA
LLLLLIOOIVVEEEE IT SO MUCH !!!!!! Comes out nice and crispy out the oven and the house smells amazing ..
Heather R.
Bardstown, KY
Delicious! The meatballs are big and juicy! Digiorno makes a great product overall. Will purchase again.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?