BY DIGIORNO

Jamie W.
Plain City, OH
This one and the garlic bread crust are by far my favorite frozen pizzas! the crust gets so crunchy and it has great flavor although I usually add some extra cheese and jalapeños to mine! :)
Pramila B.
Westerville, OH
I really love the taste of Digiornio Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza. When I take a bite, it takes me back to my childhood days. I love meatball subs and this is like that. If you haven't tried this, I guarantee once you do you will be craving them.
Whitney G.
Columbia, SC
This is a GREAT pizza for movie night. It honestly doesn't taste like it's been frozen and it has plenty of meat and cheese on it. the crust isn't mushy or gummy like with some brands and it'd probably be amazing by itself.
Jan K.
Castro Valley, CA
This pizza is absolutely delicious. I was very impressed with it. The sauce is not overbearing like most pizzas. This pizza is full of flavor. The spices are perfect. It is great that it was fast and easy to make. The crust cooks perfect and is not too crispy and dry.
Jessica T.
Westfield, IN
I love this pizza when i need something really quick, and i don't want to wait on the long wait times for delivery. it honestly tastes like there is no way it can come from inside a frozen section in a box from the grocery. i will definitely be buying again!
Cameron R.
Richmond, VA
DiGiorno is one of the best options to go with when you know you aren't gonna be home in time due to work or something you have to get sorted out like doctor appointments.Its fast and easy and the kids love them!!If your ever stuck on what to do just buy a Digorno and stick it in the oven and cook it then,BOOM!You got yourself a pizza.I love these things.They don't just bring joy to our taste buds but joy to our family.
Shantá H.
Charlotte, NC
DiGorno brand in ok to me. It will satisfy the craving for pizza at a decent price. The crust tends to be kind of dry and bland tasting to me. If they could find a way to make it more flavorful and soft and add a few extra toppings it would be a lot better!
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
I had this for dinner one night and I swear it was home made. The meatballs are huge and plentiful on the pizza, and there is just the right amount of sauce and cheese. I could eat a whole pizza.
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
This pizza is AMAZING. It's a super fast and easy meal if you don't feel like cooking diner. just pop it in the oven and you're good to go! They're not too unhealthy and feed a few people. I would recommend this pizza more than I would recommend pizza from a shop. Super good, super cheap, and super easy!
Lyndsea W.
San Marcos, TX
My family used to love DiGorno and eat it all the time, but their pizzas have gotten smaller and smaller. If you are only feeding 1 or 2 people it's fine, but we used to be able to have 4 or 5 people eat and still have leftovers. The flavor is okay, but it has just gotten so small. Disappointed. :(
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?