BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Kristen J.
Boone, NC
This has become a favorite frozen pizza in my household that we keep repurchasing. Really like the meatballs
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
So amazing. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. It was so good and so unexpected for the price!
Mikayla L.
Biloxi, MS
I LOVE THIS PIZA ITS SO GREAT I LOVE PIZZA I LOVE PIZZA I OVE PIZZA I LOVE I BUY THIS ALL THE TIIMEPIZZA
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I love love love this pizza, its so easy to make and it's delicious, I love it and it's very affordable
Tanya B.
Sprng Brk Twp, PA
This is very tasty. We buy this a lot for quick dinners when we are pressed for time. It does the job.
Jamie P.
stanford, ky
I like all pizzas. Frozen, Pizza Hut, dominos, but this particular one taste just like little Caesars
Thaisa C.
melrose
The meatballs one is my favorite! It tastes so good. I totally recommend to everyone who loves pizza
Alica D.
Cedar City, UT
Quite Yummy for a quick midweek meal!! My daughter loves to "cook" buy helping put them in the oven.
Rachelle W.
Hate Digiorno pizza. The crust is terrible and the pizza overall is gross. I will never buy it again
Pizza is good. Taste great price is good better than take out pizza sometimes. depends where you go.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?