BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Ana F.
Stockton, CA
I love to buy these when I don't have time to cook. it taste is great sometimes even better than delivery.
Jennifer S.
Beyond great taste fast to just pop in the oven and cook for the kids. Amazing like if it was freshly done
Stephanie R.
It's pretty good fast and comes in handy when hungry and not in the mood for cooking so it's a must have 💪🏽
amanda R.
Very good for a frozen pizza in my opinion. Great if you want pizza but don't want to make it or order out.
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA
Yummy yummy yummy! One of my favorite toppings and it's really easy to make for one of those movie nights.
Jocie B.
Santa Ana , Ca
Italian style is one of my favorite flavored pizza. Easy ready in a few minutes and ready to eat fast lunch
Aida T.
Digimon use the ingredients that I love in a pizza . Is affordable , specifically when we have gathering .
Banessa B.
California City, CA
The texture in the slices have such a unique taste in them. You can really taste each flavor and each bite.
Hannah S.
Yorkville, IL
I adore this one! the flavor is so robust and it's extremely filling! You really get a bang for your buck.
Veronica S.
Urbana, IL
My favorite frozen pizza! I think it taste pretty decent although it obviously doesn't beat regular pizza.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?