BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Khouri A.
Frederica, DE
It's really good pizza I love this pizza I grew up on that its really good to eat when you don't wanna cook
Laine G.
HOUSTON, TX
I love MEAT! AND who doesn't love meatballs! I tried this for the first time and loved it! It's so yummy!!!
makayla g.
Boise, ID
This is soo good :) we have pizza Tuesdays at my house and every night we get some kind of a digiorno pizza
Samantha M.
Green Bay
If I could give this pizza a 0 star rating I would. I taste like cardboard. YUCK! Don't waste your money!!
Karina C.
I love digiorno. It's one of those fast food pizzas with a Italian restaurant taste. Easy to make & serve.
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
I over cooked it in the microwave so it became hard once it was cool enough to eat. It tasted good though.
Cassie P.
The crust was really yummy, but the meat left something to be desired. It is also kind of light on cheese.
Jessica j.
It is an easy to make really good pizza in the oven is separate economic tastes good and variety of flavors
Jen P.
Best frozen comfort food ever. I love frozen pizza what else can I say. Saving you from the sadness hahaha.
Antonia S.
It was pretty good but it was very salty I wouldn't recommend it but if you like salty food this is for you
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?