BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Sarah P.
Fenton, MI
Mmmmm best pizza in the whole entire world!!!! Love it so much! Supreme is my fav or 3 meats
Katherine W.
Stony Brook, NY
This is my go-to frozen pizza. It's delicious even though it's frozen. It still has a "fresh" taste to it after warmed up.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
This is a favorite at our house with our big family we need a lot of pizza to feed all of us.
Anntonelle J.
I didn't like the amount of time it took to bake and also the taste. I would not be buying this pizza for the kids anymore
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX
One of my fav pizzas smells soo good soooo crispy I think is better then others fast food places
Emily P.
Newark, NJ
In so in love with this pizza frozen and taste fresh I got friends buying this pizza saying they love it
Rita E.
Oakley, CA
Really good and delicious pizza that has a great taste to it, does not feel bad and rubbish. great buy and recommened it!
Elizabeth M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee digirnos! digirnos is a must have in my household!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lila S.
Wasn't impressed with the flavor of this brand of pizza. Very generic nothing really special at all..
Jill  H.
New Port Richey, FL
Our absolute favorite frozen pizza. The meatballs are delicious and the taste of the sauce is amazing
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?