BY DIGIORNO

amanda R.
Very good for a frozen pizza in my opinion. Great if you want pizza but don't want to make it or order out.
Laine G.
HOUSTON, TX
I love MEAT! AND who doesn't love meatballs! I tried this for the first time and loved it! It's so yummy!!!
keidy S.
Meatball is my favorite! when I tried this one I was so impressed! great job!
YUMMY so good! love love love
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
I over cooked it in the microwave so it became hard once it was cool enough to eat. It tasted good though.
Samantha M.
Green Bay
If I could give this pizza a 0 star rating I would. I taste like cardboard. YUCK! Don't waste your money!!
Jocie B.
Santa Ana , Ca
Italian style is one of my favorite flavored pizza. Easy ready in a few minutes and ready to eat fast lunch
Jennifer S.
Beyond great taste fast to just pop in the oven and cook for the kids. Amazing like if it was freshly done
Banessa B.
California City, CA
The texture in the slices have such a unique taste in them. You can really taste each flavor and each bite.
christina m.
Bono, AR
This was good! I liked how it stuck close to being styled like a homemade Italian pizza. Definitely yummy.
Aida T.
Digimon use the ingredients that I love in a pizza . Is affordable , specifically when we have gathering .
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?