BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Hannah S.
Yorkville, IL
I adore this one! the flavor is so robust and it's extremely filling! You really get a bang for your buck.
Telissa H.
Bassett, VA
I absolutely loved these pizza's. I have never gotten a pizza that I didn't love its better than carry our
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
I love to buy these when I don't have time to cook. it taste is great sometimes even better than delivery.
Antonia S.
It was pretty good but it was very salty I wouldn't recommend it but if you like salty food this is for you
Aida T.
Digimon use the ingredients that I love in a pizza . Is affordable , specifically when we have gathering .
Jessica j.
It is an easy to make really good pizza in the oven is separate economic tastes good and variety of flavors
Cassie P.
The crust was really yummy, but the meat left something to be desired. It is also kind of light on cheese.
makayla g.
Boise, ID
This is soo good :) we have pizza Tuesdays at my house and every night we get some kind of a digiorno pizza
Banessa B.
California City, CA
The texture in the slices have such a unique taste in them. You can really taste each flavor and each bite.
Jen P.
Best frozen comfort food ever. I love frozen pizza what else can I say. Saving you from the sadness hahaha.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?