BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Emma I.
Waco, TX
I had this kind of pizza in Italy, and this is the closest comparison in the U.S. that I can find!
Breanna  M.
This is the best. Pizza ever! I really love the meatballs, digono is the best brand of pizza.
Ashton R.
Wapakoneta, OH
I could eat this eveeyday if my doctor would let me, I love this pizza. Wonderful prices too.
Marissa C.
Wayne, NJ
This tastes amazing and cooks well its like its striaght from the pizzaria its great for big groups or just a family dinner
Akira M.
Rochester, NY
This pizza is very tasty. It has a Fresh new york taste.. Not to thick on the crust or too much sauce..
Anntonelle J.
I didn't like the amount of time it took to bake and also the taste. I would not be buying this pizza for the kids anymore
Katherine W.
Stony Brook, NY
This is my go-to frozen pizza. It's delicious even though it's frozen. It still has a "fresh" taste to it after warmed up.
claurie L.
New City, NY
Amazing taste! This pizza taste authentic and has rich flavors and does not taste like a frozen pizza.
Helayna S.
Soooooo good! It taste just like any pizza you would order. Plus side you get to stay at your own home
Sarah P.
Fenton, MI
Mmmmm best pizza in the whole entire world!!!! Love it so much! Supreme is my fav or 3 meats
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.