BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

carolina q.
El Paso, TX
The taste is amazing and really great quality pizza its really good for an afternoon snack and affordable too
Yesenia P.
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza riquisima pizza, muy buena. Mejor que las pizzerias
Paula H.
My family typically enjoys digiorno frozen pizzas. This one didn't make the grade in our house. Tastes weird.
Melani H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great pizza! You guys should really try it. You can make them for parties or baby showers just about anything
monserrat h.
Great pizza very ūüėč and is fast in cooking and has great texture. U can use a conventional oven to heat it uo
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
This has become a favorite frozen pizza in my household that we keep repurchasing. Really like the meatballs
Esther A.
Hicksville, NY
On my cheat days , I like to indulge myself in some tasty pizza and I totally love the flavor of this brand.
brian m.
Yucaipa, CA
Its okay n to a huge fan of the flavor or the curst just not a pizza for me but I'm sure someone will like it
jessica p.
Providence, RI
My family and i love digorno .. its so tasty , just like dominos but don't have to wait or pay for delivery ..
Arely V.
This pizza is really good. I like the meats that it has and they have a pretty big variety. they taste good!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?