BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

brian m.
Yucaipa, CA
Its okay n to a huge fan of the flavor or the curst just not a pizza for me but I'm sure someone will like it
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
It was a bit stiff. taste wise it was,ok buy I've had better other than that for the cost it wasn't half bad
Emily N.
Danville, KY
Not bad for frozen pizza, really good crust, and definitely gets crispy. I would recommend it for a night in.
carolina q.
El Paso, TX
The taste is amazing and really great quality pizza its really good for an afternoon snack and affordable too
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
This has become a favorite frozen pizza in my household that we keep repurchasing. Really like the meatballs
Deb W.
Oh my, meatball pizza is always in my freezer. My kids love it. Great to pull out when they have friends over
Jasmine E.
Danville, VT
It's like having spaghetti on pizza! Best invention ever!!! Have this during a party, and you will be golden!
Carlos G.
Paramount, CA
It was fresh and it was delicious i just would like more cheese other than that it was good i would recommend
daniela j.
Ceres, CA
The meatball pizza gives it more then a plan pizza and it give it more to eat on and its the one I always get
Tatiana M.
bridgeport, CT
Best pizza I've ever tasted even better than the pizza shop it's easy and quick and great for a get together
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?