BY DIGIORNO #91 in Frozen Pizza

Matt Z.
Liverpool, NY
Great pizza! Tastes like delivery, without the cost or hassle. This is my go to pizza for when we're staying in and looking for a good, tasty dinnerq
I have tried many other brands and this one is by far my favorite the crust is to die for !
Gina L.
Jacksonville, FL
I live digiorno pizzas. The new Italian classics are my family's favorite.
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
Honestly... I don't really like this brand of pizza. It is okay, but I wouldn't eat it all the time.
Reilly P.
Absolutely love this pizza!!! Unfortunately it is so expensive so it's a rare treat for me, but when they are on sale and I have a coupon I stock up!!
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
I love the fact that Digiorno added meatballs to this pizza, because it take like I am eating spaghetti and meatballs.
Isela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a small family, and this was great for us! It tastes delicious and you can feel the glaciers very nicely in your mouth!!!!
Bettines L.
Watervliet, NY
So so so so good is all I can say! They don't taste like frozen pizza at all and I especially love the crust!!
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
This is one of my favorite pizzas of all time! Perfect for a snack at lunch or even for dinner!
Brianna W.
I really don't like frozen pizza all that much, however Digiorno Italian style pizza is so good. the crust isn't too thin or too done after the recommended cooking time and the Middle of the pizza is just right. not too greasy, not too dry but just right.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.