BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Bettines L.
Watervliet, NY
So so so so good is all I can say! They don't taste like frozen pizza at all and I especially love the crust!!
Serena P.
Greenback, TN
I never really have liked frozen pizza but I really like this the taste is great and the crust isn't to crunchy
nicole v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
meatballs on a pizza is the death of a cat.. i hate it but the meatballs are on point tho so try it!!!!!!!!!!!
Darinel M.
Bronx, NY
THIS PIZZA IS THE BEST ITS GREAT I LOVE IT. It's easy to make , it's delicious and it a fort able price as well
Chloe G.
This pizza is the bomb it doesn't taste like it's been frozen before I love the crust and the cheese is amazing
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Hace poco la compramos por primera vez y nos gustó mucho. Excelente sabor y fácil de preparar. Queda crujiente.
Tonya A.
Millbrook, AL
I love italian and this pizza is like little italy with the meatball and that juicy Marinara. Also inexpensive.
Ashlee M.
Aurora, CO
Digiorno is the best frozen pizza there is! It's even better than ordering at papa John or a delivery place !
Carlos G.
Paramount, CA
It was fresh and it was delicious i just would like more cheese other than that it was good i would recommend
Deb W.
Oh my, meatball pizza is always in my freezer. My kids love it. Great to pull out when they have friends over
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?