BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

it was good
Price was reasonably
love the flavor
and would recommend it
delicious and better the store made izza
Brittany L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Not a big fan of the meatballs but the overall pizza is amazing. Digiorno is one of my all time favorite pizzas.
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Love he flavor of this pizza! THe ingredients taste fresh. The spices are great. We like to add more cheese to it
AlissaJose M.
New Port Richey
OMG!!! Sooooo yummy ūüėč So yummy I had to get the two pack !!! 5 star product !! I would re buy over and over again
Pretty good pizza. Not the best but still good. I like the rising crust as well as all the different varieties!
Darinel M.
Bronx, NY
THIS PIZZA IS THE BEST ITS GREAT I LOVE IT. It's easy to make , it's delicious and it a fort able price as well
Karen L.
I absolutely love this pizza. Other than Pizza Hut, this is my go to when I don't want to wait an hour to eat.
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I eat this at least once a month. It's great. I finally found something my boyfriend and I can both agree on :)
Bettines L.
Watervliet, NY
So so so so good is all I can say! They don't taste like frozen pizza at all and I especially love the crust!!
geovania l.
Super recommend these lipsticks, excellent texture, good coverage, excellent durability and super pigmentation
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?