BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Jenna F.
Delicious and easy to make! One of the best pizzas I have tried.. Got it free during Black Friday week at Target
Tracy W.
Vacaville, CA
This one was pretty good. I'm a Pizza lover and if I absolutely had to go frozen this one is the one I'd choose.
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
Great pizza! Cheap too!! love that it came in a 2 pack. meatball marinara wasn't my favorite but love the brand!
Alexis Y.
Pontiac, MI
I love the crust but I didn't love the topping. I like digirno but meatballs aren't my favorite food in the world
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Love he flavor of this pizza! THe ingredients taste fresh. The spices are great. We like to add more cheese to it
Taylor H.
Murphysboro, IL
Best pizza but also very expensive! I do recommend this over any pizza place because it does have a better taste
Brad B.
I like this because its fast to make and easy and they taste great! They're not too expensive so I reccommend it
Lydia B.
Lena, MS
The dipping strips are great. Just wish they had more sauce to come with them. But wouldn't trade the yummy taste
Michelle B.
Langeloth, PA
Best pizza I've ever eaten. Rake out pizza will never compare to these guys! Truly the best pizza money can buy!
Jenny W.
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX taste good. I bought at Walmart store yesterday
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?