BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Alexis Y.
Pontiac, MI
I love the crust but I didn't love the topping. I like digirno but meatballs aren't my favorite food in the world
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Love he flavor of this pizza! THe ingredients taste fresh. The spices are great. We like to add more cheese to it
Jenny W.
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX taste good. I bought at Walmart store yesterday
AlissaJose M.
New Port Richey
OMG!!! Sooooo yummy 😋 So yummy I had to get the two pack !!! 5 star product !! I would re buy over and over again
Liz C.
Tallahassee, FL
It's a really good pizza, takes really delicious and it's easy to prepare. It's perfect to share with your family
Jenna F.
Delicious and easy to make! One of the best pizzas I have tried.. Got it free during Black Friday week at Target
Brad B.
I like this because its fast to make and easy and they taste great! They're not too expensive so I reccommend it
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
Great pizza! Cheap too!! love that it came in a 2 pack. meatball marinara wasn't my favorite but love the brand!
Lydia B.
Lena, MS
The dipping strips are great. Just wish they had more sauce to come with them. But wouldn't trade the yummy taste
Brittany L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Not a big fan of the meatballs but the overall pizza is amazing. Digiorno is one of my all time favorite pizzas.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?