BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Wendy H.
Northridge, CA
I bought this pizza and its very good. It is easy to cook in the oven. When its done cooking its cheesy and very tasteful
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Digiorno is one of my favorite home pizza brands. I love the thickness of the crust. Taste very fresh.
Karen L.
I absolutely love this pizza. Other than Pizza Hut, this is my go to when I don't want to wait an hour to eat.
Emily N.
Danville, KY
Not bad for frozen pizza, really good crust, and definitely gets crispy. I would recommend it for a night in.
Alejandro  F.
Union City, NJ
Great pizza, if baked correctly taste like if it was brick oven made. No need to wait on delivery or anything.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
This Pizza I didn't find anything special about. It's good has good flavor but is too pricey and not worth it.
Natalie B.
This pizza is one for those who like the different. Italian sauce on their pizza! It was super good!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
My husband buys these all their me for pizza this one is my favorite out of the ones he's brings home
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
This was super gross and being aocllege studnet all i eat are these things and this one was horrible
Frida L.
Mesa, AZ
Very fast to cook! better than some pizza places ! tastes amazing! totally recommend for a quick dinner night
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?