BY DIGIORNO

Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
I love this pizza it is about the only frozen pizza brand that I will buy. I also love the ones with wings included
Stacy S.
Madison, AL
This is a great combination and fed my family of 3-4 well. My teenager even approved. The flavor was like take out
Hellen G.
Una delicia para probarla todo el tiempo fácil de preparar fácil de hacer y no dilata tanto tiempo que ir a comprar
shonna j.
Patchogue, NY
it was good
Price was reasonably
love the flavor
and would recommend it
delicious and better the store made izza
Jessi S.
Florissant, MO
My family liked the little meatballs on the pozza. they tasted really good, and we're a nice change in toppings.
Jenny W.
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX taste good. I bought at Walmart store yesterday
Dahiana C.
The best pizza I recommend a lot to my family they love every time I have guests I take them to my table to share
Michelle B.
Langeloth, PA
Best pizza I've ever eaten. Rake out pizza will never compare to these guys! Truly the best pizza money can buy!
Tracy W.
Vacaville, CA
This one was pretty good. I'm a Pizza lover and if I absolutely had to go frozen this one is the one I'd choose.
yenifer e.
Compton, CA
I expected much less from a frozen pizza. this actually tasted better than the other take out pizzas I've ordered
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?