BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Jazmin F.
Chula Vista , CA
Easy to find,
Easy to cook!
The price is reasonable and the taste is great!
It is big enough for two people though.
Tania G.
This pizza is good, it's not my favorite but would still recommend because the crust and overall taste pretty good
Staci W.
Jacksonville, FL
Flavorful, gay treating, fresh. Decent size. Big hit at dinner table, everyone loved out and we have a family of 7
Alyssa A.
I love this pizza it is about the only frozen pizza brand that I will buy. I also love the ones with wings included
Karrie H.
Delicious flavor. A favorite in our house. With my son and his teenage friends. Easy to bake. Better than delivery!
Mayerline P.
Lawrence, MA
I always bye this for my son he loves pizza an digiorno feels like i am buying at a pizzeria but i made it at home
Una delicia para probarla todo el tiempo fácil de preparar fácil de hacer y no dilata tanto tiempo que ir a comprar
Jessi S.
Florissant, MO
My family liked the little meatballs on the pozza. they tasted really good, and we're a nice change in toppings.
Liz C.
Tallahassee, FL
It's a really good pizza, takes really delicious and it's easy to prepare. It's perfect to share with your family
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
Great pizza! Cheap too!! love that it came in a 2 pack. meatball marinara wasn't my favorite but love the brand!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?