BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Vanessa J.
Los Angeles, CA
Any digiorno pizza is delicious. This brand is my favorite because the crust on the pizzas are delicious! This is coming from someone who hates eating the crust.
Rachel R.
Hope Mills, NC
This is so good! It was filling and it didn't leave me hungry afterwards they were expensive and worth the amount I paid! I would tell anybody to get these! They aren't the healthiest but they are good!
April V.
El Paso
So my boyfriend bought this one about two months ago. Trying something new. And I did not like it what's so ever I think I will stick to regular pepperoni pizza. He ate most of it.
Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
Digiorno is hands down my favorite frozen pizza brand. We like lots of meat on our pzza in our household, so when I saw this meatball pizza, I thought wow- perfect idea. My husband is a creature of habit, so he was skeptical when I showed him the box, but undaunted, I pre-heated the oven and put it in. WOW! It was delicious The crust is buttery, soft and delicious The tomato sauce (which is most important to me) has a zesty, satisfying flavor The cheese was melted and gooey and the meatballs were juicy and tender with GREAT flavor. We used to buy the 3 meat pizza but this will be our new go to! IT was DELICIOUS!
Cassandra N.
Longview, TX
I bought this thinking it was going to be delicious but I was wrong. This is the worst tasting pizza ever created and the makers of this flavor should burn in hell. No offense. Me and my husband usually share a frozen pizza and we do half and half. But with this one I ate one slice and he ate one, there was so much left over because it was absolutely god awful and I regret buying it to begin with. It was not worth the price not worth the effort of putting it in a buggie and not worth eating it. Do not buy this pizza it will make your parents cry, trust me.
Tracy H.
Seaside, OR
I used to love Digiorno pizza. Especially the pie they no longer have. I think I may have ate too much for too long because now I won't buy it. There seems to be a taste in the crust I do not care for. As for the toppings, I personally think they use fresher than other pizzas. The sauce is great also. I would highly recommend trying all of the Digiorno brand and make sure to try the breadsticks.
Kaycee H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This pizza was amazing!!! The whole family loved it. It had great Italian flavor all around. The meatballs were juicy, and the crust was nice and thick, not too soft and not too crunchy. I would have to say the only down fall to this pizza is that they don't make it bigger!!!
Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
Great pizza. The meatballs taste so well with this sauce. I like that this box comes with 2 so it makes it convenient if you need to buy more then one or you can save one for later. Even though the pizza I thought was great nothing beats home made pizza
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I don't care what anyone says; Digiorno pizzas are freaking amazing. Sometimes, I'll get one of these and add a bunch of my own freshly chopped or cooked ingredients on top of it, THEN pop it in the oven. Omg. Can't go wrong with adding your own sausage, peppers, and mushrooms!
Maritza V.
Buffalo, NY
The pizza was really good. You can taste the bite size meatballs and the sausa together was nice. I had a get together at my house and everyone enjoyed it. It was a last minute decision to get this and it was agreat choice.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?