BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Maleta P.
La e comprado varias veces y son buenas las mas que me gustan son las de peperoni y queso son muy buenas. I like them.
Alyssa A.
I love this pizza it is about the only frozen pizza brand that I will buy. I also love the ones with wings included
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love this pizza . the pizza dough is very fluffy. It is one of my favorites because its easy to pop in the oven.
Crystal c.
N Chesterfld, VA
Very good for the money spent. quick and easy to cook. only thing I dislike is the crust. it's usually very thick.
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Love he flavor of this pizza! THe ingredients taste fresh. The spices are great. We like to add more cheese to it
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
Great pizza! Cheap too!! love that it came in a 2 pack. meatball marinara wasn't my favorite but love the brand!
marissa h.
Louisville, KY
Great deal and this stuff tastes awesome!! I actually think its better than delivery and the flavor is amazing
Paula H.
My family typically enjoys digiorno frozen pizzas. This one didn't make the grade in our house. Tastes weird.
jessica p.
Providence, RI
My family and i love digorno .. its so tasty , just like dominos but don't have to wait or pay for delivery ..
Melani H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great pizza! You guys should really try it. You can make them for parties or baby showers just about anything
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.