BY DIGIORNO

ROSEMARY D.
Staten Island , NY
I rarely buy frozen pizza but I was running out of food and I wanted to make a fast dinner for the kids so I went to the closest store and saw this frozen pizza I baked it and tried it and I was impressed at how good it is. this I definitely a must buy when u have an all else fails dinner rush.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Yasss. Y'all have no idea.
If you don't eat digiorno, you should. The only thing I wish they had was gluten free. (If they do have gluten free, then they don't sell it in my stores :( so sadly i can't eat it anymore)
Sydney G.
This pizza saved my life.... I was in a rough patch of my life and one day my mother told me "get out of the house! Make something of yourself!" And so I decided to go to Walmart. I went into the frozen foods section and I saw this pizza, this beautiful, sexy frozen pizza. I have eaten a total of 6,839,028 pizza slices in the last six months.
Jessica  S.
Most people tend to order carry out which I as well did before I ate DiGiornos pizza. Personally I think it's better than most carry out Pizzas. DiGiornos Pizza takes less time to make then to wait for the delivery and it surprised me how much a frozen pizza can have such rich and delicious flavor coming out of your own fridge and stove.
Khadijah H.
Digiorno's pizza is a hit or miss for me. They have good one's but the crust does not fluff up in the manner I would like. The crust will be hard and the middle will still be soft. Maybe I am not cooking it right but I sometimes like it
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I am IN LOVE with this pizza. It is so delicious and affordable. Vey easy to prepare, a great alternative . I wouldn't say it's healthy. I am a repeat consumer. It's great to keep in your fridge and not order or go out all the time. I would definitely recommend his to everyone!
Rila T.
Fremont, CA
Delicious!! I am uber picky about crust and the crust on this is awesome!! The Italian favorites is a good classic to add to the list as the seasoning on it makes it taste authentic and fresh (for frozen pizza or course- this is not going to replace an actual fresh pie!)
Pramila B.
Westerville, OH
I really love the taste of Digiornio Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza. When I take a bite, it takes me back to my childhood days. I love meatball subs and this is like that. If you haven't tried this, I guarantee once you do you will be craving them.
Jan K.
Castro Valley, CA
This pizza is absolutely delicious. I was very impressed with it. The sauce is not overbearing like most pizzas. This pizza is full of flavor. The spices are perfect. It is great that it was fast and easy to make. The crust cooks perfect and is not too crispy and dry.
Jamie W.
Plain City, OH
This one and the garlic bread crust are by far my favorite frozen pizzas! the crust gets so crunchy and it has great flavor although I usually add some extra cheese and jalapeños to mine! :)
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?