BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Alyssa A.
I love this pizza it is about the only frozen pizza brand that I will buy. I also love the ones with wings included
Melisa S.
Beresford, SD
We love Digiorno in this house. We only eat the thicker crust variety. One of our favorites is supreme. Delicious!
Ann S.
Absolutely wonderful ! Easy to make when your in a hurry and want a quick meal. Highly recommend to any busy woman.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
This is a delicious pizza for the meat loving families out there. It is always a favorite in my house full of boys.
Priscilla S.
The cheese just melts in your mouth. The sauce and the crust very good. I loved it. Delicious mouth watering pizza
Stacy S.
Madison, AL
This is a great combination and fed my family of 3-4 well. My teenager even approved. The flavor was like take out
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Great taste. we eat this pizza at least once a week and the whole family enjoys it! It really does not taste frozen
Jazmin F.
Chula Vista , CA
Easy to find,
Easy to cook!
The price is reasonable and the taste is great!
It is big enough for two people though.
Emely C.
Cheesy yet satisfying plus great for two. my husband n i. Love it especially when I'm sick its easy for him to cook.
candice J.
Kilgore, TX
Digiorno italian pizzas are great tasting and enjoyed by anybody of any age. whether for lunch breakfast or dinner.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?