BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Holly M.
Waverly, OH
My families favorite pizza! We have pizza and movie night every Saturday night! Best pizza on a budget!
Alexis Y.
Pontiac, MI
I love the crust but I didn't love the topping. I like digirno but meatballs aren't my favorite food in the world
Ally K.
Kennesaw, GA
For coming out a box its actually not half bad & is good! I'd definitely choose this one over the rest in the grocery store for sure.
Tracy W.
Vacaville, CA
This one was pretty good. I'm a Pizza lover and if I absolutely had to go frozen this one is the one I'd choose.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Me gusto mucho esta pizza, la compre presisamente en una farmacia de mi barrio es esquisita en mi casa a todos le gustaron
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
I like these products i just wish that the crust wasn't as think but it is fluffy not just a dense brick
Wendy H.
Northridge, CA
I bought this pizza and its very good. It is easy to cook in the oven. When its done cooking its cheesy and very tasteful
Renita T.
Currie, NC
They are so good I like eating them the taste is amazing I have brought this one on several occasions
Hotrods N.
Turlock, CA
So good my family favorite fast lunch or dinner , my son's favorite , always cooked right , delicious
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I eat this at least once a month. It's great. I finally found something my boyfriend and I can both agree on :)
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.