BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Charlene C.
Piscataway, NJ
Its not delivery... its amazing. I'm a meat lover and i also love pizza being from the NYC area. id suggest this pizza
Melissa B.
Haverhill, MA
Great. glad it came in a 2 pack. great pizza. tastes good. Great. glad it came in a 2 pack. great pizza. tastes good.
Paige J.
I buy this pizza very often. My family really like the sauce and the meatballs! The price is usually pretty good too!
karenelizabethkaren
Columbia
Very good pizza. Great for a small party or just for a quick meal. The kids love it too, i wont get any other brand:)
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love this pizza . the pizza dough is very fluffy. It is one of my favorites because its easy to pop in the oven.
candice J.
Kilgore, TX
Digiorno italian pizzas are great tasting and enjoyed by anybody of any age. whether for lunch breakfast or dinner.
pamela c.
Converse, TX
Amazing pizza!! Has a great taste if we want pizza and are close to where the sell this one we go and pick it up!!
Emely C.
Cheesy yet satisfying plus great for two. my husband n i. Love it especially when I'm sick its easy for him to cook.
Ann S.
Absolutely wonderful ! Easy to make when your in a hurry and want a quick meal. Highly recommend to any busy woman.
Melisa S.
Beresford, SD
We love Digiorno in this house. We only eat the thicker crust variety. One of our favorites is supreme. Delicious!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?