BY DIGIORNO

Kenya R.
Doral, FL
Its affordable . Great taste. Easily prepared, does not take much time. Has a variety of flavors. Love this product
pamela c.
Converse, TX
Amazing pizza!! Has a great taste if we want pizza and are close to where the sell this one we go and pick it up!!
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
We love Digiorno in this house. We only eat the thicker crust variety. One of our favorites is supreme. Delicious!
Tania G.
This pizza is good, it's not my favorite but would still recommend because the crust and overall taste pretty good
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Great taste. we eat this pizza at least once a week and the whole family enjoys it! It really does not taste frozen
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
This is a delicious pizza for the meat loving families out there. It is always a favorite in my house full of boys.
candice J.
Kilgore, TX
Digiorno italian pizzas are great tasting and enjoyed by anybody of any age. whether for lunch breakfast or dinner.
Kimberly S.
San Marcos, CA
Better than ordering pizza! I love it cause me and my boyfriend cook that pizza when we stay home and watch movies!
Stacy S.
Madison, AL
This is a great combination and fed my family of 3-4 well. My teenager even approved. The flavor was like take out
Priscilla S.
The cheese just melts in your mouth. The sauce and the crust very good. I loved it. Delicious mouth watering pizza
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?