BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Tanya C.
Odessa, FL
This is my favorite frozen pizza...my kids devour it. the sauce is perfect. We choose this over pizza hut any day!!!
Nicole S.
I love this pizza because it doesn't taste weird like other brands do I has great favor and it cooks fast.
amanda R.
Very good for a frozen pizza in my opinion. Great if you want pizza but don't want to make it or order out.
Ann S.
Absolutely wonderful ! Easy to make when your in a hurry and want a quick meal. Highly recommend to any busy woman.
Joannie B.
Very good pizza for price...I'm purchasing Digiorno more the takeout. My family prefers it over Pizza Hut
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
me gusta mucho la comida congelada porque nos ahora muchisimo tiempo y aparte es deliciosa, sobre todo me encanta la pizza
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
So good!! perfectly cooked, easy to bake, taste exactly like what it labels on box. would purchase again.
Emely C.
Cheesy yet satisfying plus great for two. my husband n i. Love it especially when I'm sick its easy for him to cook.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
This is a delicious pizza for the meat loving families out there. It is always a favorite in my house full of boys.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Very yummy and easy to just pop in the oven. Perfect size to feed my family when there is nothing to eat!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.