BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

kat w.
North Bergen , NJ
Their pizza is the best among all the frozen pizza I have had. It just become very fluffy compared to the regular pizza
Eliza C.
Bucyrus, OH
Lots and lots and lots of meat. Crust is perfect and it fills you up. Sauce is alittle spicy but other thsn thst grest.
Yazmine H.
San Marcos, TX
It is great it really tasted like actual pizza. If I'm coming home from work one of these to throw in the oven Is great
Wonderful!!!! I really liked the cheese and toppings. However the crust could have beef a little thinner for my taste.
Naty C.
Not really a fan of this pizza brand, I prefer Tombstone pizza, but I do sometimes eat this. Not my personal favorite.
Charlyn G.
Bronx, NY
Omg this pizza taste so good I love to have it in my home whenever friend or family come by just to chill and have fun
Bryan H.
I'm pretty lucky with frozen food..but nowadays it's hard to just find something for you. But this was perfect for me.
super delicious, affordable, kind of unhealthy but it's a pizza ... what do you expect! other than that it's soo yummy
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
I like it but id rather go out and buy a pizza from somewhere else. Like ME-n-eds or pizza hut. this is alright though
Louella Marie B.
Guadalupe, AZ
Amazing flavor and worth every penny. I've tried all the different flavors, but this one is really something delicious
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?