BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Serena S.
Moorpark, CA
My family and I love this variety of pizza. it is everyone's favorite for dinner time and you cant go wrong with this !
Makalah P.
London, KY
If you're looking for a great italian pizza then look no further! tastes just like it was freshly made out of the oven!
Onena C.
Tamarac , FL
Great pizza at home. Enjoy with the family a good pizza really fast. I really like and i highly recommend you to try it
Chaumet M.
I'm not a big fan of digiorno. It is a little doughy tasting to me and it doesn't get very crispy which is what I like.
aaliyah w.
Vallejo, CA
My family likes it but to me it just taste like plastic, I don't know what plastic taste like but if I did it would taste kind of similar.
Esther A.
Hicksville, NY
On my cheat days , I like to indulge myself in some tasty pizza and I totally love the flavor of this brand.
monserrat h.
Great pizza very ūüėč and is fast in cooking and has great texture. U can use a conventional oven to heat it uo
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
So good and easy. Just popped it into the oven for the amount of time it says on the box. It was awesome for a late night dinner
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
I love the fact that Digiorno added meatballs to this pizza, because it take like I am eating spaghetti and meatballs.
Tatiana M.
bridgeport, CT
Best pizza I've ever tasted even better than the pizza shop it's easy and quick and great for a get together
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.