BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Brittney  T.
My favvvvvvvvorite go to meal on a late night! Easy to pop right in the oven, great for a night in or for the whole gang
Jessica S.
Findlay, OH
Love this pizza! So good and leaves me feeling full the rest of the night. 2 pieces go a long way... Or a whole pizza lol
Rustan M.
Bartlett, TN
This taste amazing!!! one of my favorite frozen pizza in the market. The meat is very tender and the dough is very fluffy
Ambika S.
Honestly I'm one for making my pizza from scratch. This is sooooo good!! It's almost better than my homemade pizza 😭😭❤️❤️
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
These meatballs are flavorful and easy to make! I throw them in the microwave when I 'm in a hurry and they taste great!
Mirna M.
I definitely love this flavor, it tastes really good and doesn't taste like it came out of a box and everyone loved it!!!
Maleta P.
La e comprado varias veces y son buenas las mas que me gustan son las de peperoni y queso son muy buenas. I like them.
reyna h.
Neshanic Station, NJ
I LOVE THIS PIZZA. it's beyond amazing and taste so good. you really should test it out, however it's not for everyone
Taryn L.
Henrico, VA
We love Digiorno pizza so so much! It's so tasty! The meatball marinara is great! Lots of flavor and the kids loved it!
Sheta R.
Love the authentic taste of it. Great for as a late dinner. You never get tired of the taste. It's a essential for me.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?