BY DIGIORNO #96 in Frozen Pizza

Ainsley S.
Moyock, NC
Really really good!!!! If you love meatball you'll love this! Very yummy! I've always loved digit I but this is so good.
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
These meatballs are flavorful and easy to make! I throw them in the microwave when I 'm in a hurry and they taste great!
Ambika S.
Honestly I'm one for making my pizza from scratch. This is sooooo good!! It's almost better than my homemade pizza 😭😭❤️❤️
Mario B.
I have always liked meatballs, but DIGIORNO has got the perfect taste for it! It's just delicious. I indicate it myself.
Mirna M.
I definitely love this flavor, it tastes really good and doesn't taste like it came out of a box and everyone loved it!!!
valerie C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best frozen pizza you can get. Affordable and it comes 2 in a box.

Great to keep busy moms from cooking a long meal.
Grayson M.
Florence, AL
I'm not Italian, but I know a pie when I eat one. The crust of the pie was crispy yet chewy, just like they do in Italy.
Rita E.
Oakley, CA
Really good and delicious pizza that has a great taste to it, does not feel bad and rubbish. great buy and recommened it!
hazel g.
I love this pizza I can eat a whole box it so good it's not Pizza Hut but it's different taste good & the price is great
Wendy H.
Northridge, CA
I bought this pizza and its very good. It is easy to cook in the oven. When its done cooking its cheesy and very tasteful
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?