BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
I always purchase these every Saturday like it says better than delivery they wasn't kidding these are a staple in my house
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
These meatballs are flavorful and easy to make! I throw them in the microwave when I 'm in a hurry and they taste great!
Mirna M.
I definitely love this flavor, it tastes really good and doesn't taste like it came out of a box and everyone loved it!!!
Grayson M.
Florence, AL
I'm not Italian, but I know a pie when I eat one. The crust of the pie was crispy yet chewy, just like they do in Italy.
Mario B.
I have always liked meatballs, but DIGIORNO has got the perfect taste for it! It's just delicious. I indicate it myself.
valerie C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best frozen pizza you can get. Affordable and it comes 2 in a box.

Great to keep busy moms from cooking a long meal.
Rustan M.
Bartlett, TN
This taste amazing!!! one of my favorite frozen pizza in the market. The meat is very tender and the dough is very fluffy
hazel g.
I love this pizza I can eat a whole box it so good it's not Pizza Hut but it's different taste good & the price is great
Wendy H.
Northridge, CA
I bought this pizza and its very good. It is easy to cook in the oven. When its done cooking its cheesy and very tasteful
Ambika S.
Honestly I'm one for making my pizza from scratch. This is sooooo good!! It's almost better than my homemade pizza 😭😭❤️❤️
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?