BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
When it's 1 am and everything's closed and you just really really need some meat this is a great solution! It's sooo yummy.
Berenice C.
McMinnville, OR
My husband loves pizza and we always have Digiorno in our freezer! He loves taking it work and sharing ..flavor is spot on
Marissa C.
Wayne, NJ
This tastes amazing and cooks well its like its striaght from the pizzaria its great for big groups or just a family dinner
cory f.
Tulsa, OK
I am not a huge fan of italian style by Digiorno italian style favorites meatball marinara pizza 2 pk box was pretty good!
ruth f.
Love this pizza, when coming out the oven it smells as it was fresh! yummmm. i got like 12 in my fridge and very affordable
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
me gusta mucho la comida congelada porque nos ahora muchisimo tiempo y aparte es deliciosa, sobre todo me encanta la pizza
Ariana F.
This pizza is so mouth-watering I highly recommend it for even if you are in your deepest sadness it will help you be happy
Crystal W.
Monett, MO
This is the best pizza. so crunchy and cheesey. I love that it tastes so fresh and has great flavor! better than delivery!
Rebecca A.
Cape Coral, FL
After school snacks. quick dinners. heat it and eat it. thiats allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
I always purchase these every Saturday like it says better than delivery they wasn't kidding these are a staple in my house
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?