BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Anntonelle J.
I didn't like the amount of time it took to bake and also the taste. I would not be buying this pizza for the kids anymore
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Me gusto mucho esta pizza, la compre presisamente en una farmacia de mi barrio es esquisita en mi casa a todos le gustaron
cory f.
Tulsa, OK
I am not a huge fan of italian style by Digiorno italian style favorites meatball marinara pizza 2 pk box was pretty good!
Rebecca A.
Cape Coral, FL
After school snacks. quick dinners. heat it and eat it. thiats allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Bryanne E.
Deale,MD
This pizza was the best store bought pizza I've ever purchased! I highly recommend it and I plan on buying it in the future
Rhonda W.
Corbin, KY
Amazing wonderful tastes just like a order in pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Pizza, great value! I love the taste and the crust is just amazing! I usually don't eat the crust, but I love this one
Michaela D.
Digiorno is a family favorite in my household, their pizzas have gotten slightly smaller but still great flavor and taste.
Ariana F.
This pizza is so mouth-watering I highly recommend it for even if you are in your deepest sadness it will help you be happy
Katherine J.
Liverpool , NY
Tastes amazing best quality pizza I have ever tasted. If I hadn't purchased it I wouldn't have known it was frozen amazing!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?