BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Daniella G.
San Antonio, TX
This pizza is so delicious . I could eat it everyday if I wanted to . It's frozen pizza but tastes just like take out pizza .
Jocelyn H.
Turlock, CA
Bomb bomb bomb bomb it's too go pizza is always my to go thing to make sine my mom is always gone and it's just really good!
Carisa W.
Bella Vista, AR
Awesome pizza for frozen wouldn't know it wasn't delivery. Could have used more sauce but I think it's a personal preference
Grace O.
Tremenda pizza me encanta save mejor q hasta las q uno compra ya echa eso bastante blandita y no save a carton q eso lo mejor
Marissa C.
Wayne, NJ
This tastes amazing and cooks well its like its striaght from the pizzaria its great for big groups or just a family dinner
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
me gusta mucho la comida congelada porque nos ahora muchisimo tiempo y aparte es deliciosa, sobre todo me encanta la pizza
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Digiorno is a family favorite in my household, their pizzas have gotten slightly smaller but still great flavor and taste.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
I always purchase these every Saturday like it says better than delivery they wasn't kidding these are a staple in my house
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
This is my daughter favorite pizza. She loves the crust. And the ease of preparing. Makes those busy nights less stressful.
ruth f.
Love this pizza, when coming out the oven it smells as it was fresh! yummmm. i got like 12 in my fridge and very affordable
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?