BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love Digiorno Italian style pizza its so delicious and yummy, and i buy this pizza monthly I would recommend it to others!!
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
Whole family loves it. my boyfriends parents introduced me to this then i introduced this to my family and now were obsessed
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
I'm seriously a picky person but I seriously love there pizza it's really worth what you pay and doesn't taste like cardboard
Jocelyn H.
Turlock, CA
Bomb bomb bomb bomb it's too go pizza is always my to go thing to make sine my mom is always gone and it's just really good!
Grace O.
Tremenda pizza me encanta save mejor q hasta las q uno compra ya echa eso bastante blandita y no save a carton q eso lo mejor
Robey N.
Garden City, MI
Love Digiorno and I love this flavor of pizza. Taste just like eating a meatball sub. Bakes nicely with a nice golden crust.
Anntonelle J.
I didn't like the amount of time it took to bake and also the taste. I would not be buying this pizza for the kids anymore
Ariana F.
This pizza is so mouth-watering I highly recommend it for even if you are in your deepest sadness it will help you be happy
Rebecca A.
Cape Coral, FL
After school snacks. quick dinners. heat it and eat it. thiats allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Eliza N.
Holladay, UT
Amazing. tastes so good, and fresh!
I would recommend to absolutely anyone for parties or anything else. quick easy dinner.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?