BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Shannon P.
Monroe, NC
I have a box of this pizza in my freezer right now. I think this is my fiancee and my favorite brand and flavor of frozen pizza.
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
Really good pizza taste closet to take out than any other pizza that I have found really like the great flavors in the pizza too
Elisabeth M.
Clarksville, TN
This pizza was pretty good. If you like a sweeter pizza sauce then you will love this. The crust had a very great taste to it, as did the meatballs.
Naty C.
Not really a fan of this pizza brand, I prefer Tombstone pizza, but I do sometimes eat this. Not my personal favorite.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
This is my all time favorite type of pizza from Digenaro because the pizza sauce is just right and not a lot of it which I love!
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX. It was a really good price and taste great.
Alexandra A.
Santa Ana, CA
This has to be my favorite frozen pizza! It is so easy to cook and it tastes great. I love how fresh it tastes, I defenitely recommend it.
Maria A.
I love pizza and this by far is the best go to frozen pizza ever! Just pop into the microwave and BAM it's done in 1-2 minutes.
Nessa M.
Eglin Afb, FL
Me personally I'm not a big fan of any kind of frozen pizza but this is quick it's good and it's super easy for a quick dinner
Cristyl H.
Easy to make and good for the whole family. Great for those days you get off work and too tired to make a home cooked meal. ūüĎćūüŹľ
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.