BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
Very good brand of frozen pizza. Quick and convenient as well as delicious. Topping is not thin on it very generously distributed and I enjoy how when baked the crust does not become soggy.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
The journal has the best crust the best sauce in the best meat the meatball marinara is delicious the cheese the delicious crust each bite is packed with a flavor it's a party in your mouth
Gráinne S.
Yonkers, NY
I am a big fan of plain pizza it is usually me who forces my family to order a plane when it comes to pizza night. However when at home cooking up homemade I always pick supreme because it's just so darn delicious
Cindy summer G.
I believe that I was Italian in another life, his inventions and culinary arts are a delirium for me, I love his products, my life is simple and easy thanks to you and your products.
Kat B.
Dayton
i was not a big fan of this pizza. i usually like this brand but it was a big disappointment. i didn't like the meat on the pizza, it tasted like cardboard. for that price i could have gotten a fresh pizza.
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
Like very much the cheese and sauce this pizza brand puts together. The pepperonis are great and when you are in need of a frozen pizza this ones come great to me anytime.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love this brand, this product, this quality. I don't feel disgusting or bloated after it which is unique to its competitors. You should definitely try it!
April D.
Malden, MA
Delicious pizza 🍕
When you get home late from work and picking the kids up from their extracurricular activities we always keep these on hand in the freezer. Affordable, tasty, and kid approved!
Rachel R.
Can't go wrong with any type of Digiorno Pizza! Meatball was especially delicious and all of the ingredients tasted so fresh! Even better than some local pizza shops!
Julia H.
Tiffin, OH
As far as frozen pizza goes, this is definitely one of the better ones I've had. Obviously it's not the most healthy choice, but it's delicious, because its pizza.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?