BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Emily B.
Great for any occasion. Running low on food and snacks? Go and get this ! It'll be done before you know it and everyone will enjoy it
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Not really a fan of these pizza's, the only reason I buy them are for my kids because they seem to like them. They are pizza lovers.
Princess A.
Port Richey, FL
Better than delivery! Not thin and crunchy like most frozen pizzas and very filling. If you love thick crust you'll love this pizza.
Jimena R.
Reedsburg, WI
Better than Pizza Hut! They're delicious and everything is real ingredients. Definitely something I like to keep stocked up on.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
I'm seriously a picky person but I seriously love there pizza it's really worth what you pay and doesn't taste like cardboard
Natalee C.
Portsmouth, OH
I always purchase these every Saturday like it says better than delivery they wasn't kidding these are a staple in my house
Bryanne E.
Deale,MD
This pizza was the best store bought pizza I've ever purchased! I highly recommend it and I plan on buying it in the future
valerie C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best frozen pizza you can get. Affordable and it comes 2 in a box.

Great to keep busy moms from cooking a long meal.
Sandee C.
Savannah, GA
Really good. I think they are the best frozen pizzas. The sauce is flavorful and the crust is just the right thickness.
Maleta P.
La e comprado varias veces y son buenas las mas que me gustan son las de peperoni y queso son muy buenas. I like them.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.