BY DIGIORNO

Julia H.
Tiffin, OH
As far as frozen pizza goes, this is definitely one of the better ones I've had. Obviously it's not the most healthy choice, but it's delicious, because its pizza.
Vanessa J.
Los Angeles, CA
Any digiorno pizza is delicious. This brand is my favorite because the crust on the pizzas are delicious! This is coming from someone who hates eating the crust.
April V.
El Paso
So my boyfriend bought this one about two months ago. Trying something new. And I did not like it what's so ever I think I will stick to regular pepperoni pizza. He ate most of it.
Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
Digiorno is hands down my favorite frozen pizza brand. We like lots of meat on our pzza in our household, so when I saw this meatball pizza, I thought wow- perfect idea. My husband is a creature of habit, so he was skeptical when I showed him the box, but undaunted, I pre-heated the oven and put it in. WOW! It was delicious The crust is buttery, soft and delicious The tomato sauce (which is most important to me) has a zesty, satisfying flavor The cheese was melted and gooey and the meatballs were juicy and tender with GREAT flavor. We used to buy the 3 meat pizza but this will be our new go to! IT was DELICIOUS!
Cassandra N.
Longview, TX
I bought this thinking it was going to be delicious but I was wrong. This is the worst tasting pizza ever created and the makers of this flavor should burn in hell. No offense. Me and my husband usually share a frozen pizza and we do half and half. But with this one I ate one slice and he ate one, there was so much left over because it was absolutely god awful and I regret buying it to begin with. It was not worth the price not worth the effort of putting it in a buggie and not worth eating it. Do not buy this pizza it will make your parents cry, trust me.
Leslie M.
DiGiorno's Italian Style Favorites Meat Trio is a game-changer. This pizza has flavor unlike I've never had at home. I challenge other frozen pizza makers to read this and try to convince me otherwise. Never thought I'd feel so strongly about a mass-produced, store-bought food that I'd write an online review... but it has happened. The oil and herbs used in the crust set this one apart. This is simply a fantastic pizza and yes, the best one I've ever cooked up at home.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
This crust is delicious. If you could take the sauce from my other favorite pizza brand and slather it all over this crust, I would quite possibly explode in pure joy and happiness. The pepperonis aren't skimpy and the pizza is delectable. They just need to find that magical sauce component and I'd never need to buy a different brand for my late night "oops, that soup wasn't as filling as I thought it'd be" kitchen raids.
Tracy H.
Seaside, OR
I used to love Digiorno pizza. Especially the pie they no longer have. I think I may have ate too much for too long because now I won't buy it. There seems to be a taste in the crust I do not care for. As for the toppings, I personally think they use fresher than other pizzas. The sauce is great also. I would highly recommend trying all of the Digiorno brand and make sure to try the breadsticks.
Kaycee H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This pizza was amazing!!! The whole family loved it. It had great Italian flavor all around. The meatballs were juicy, and the crust was nice and thick, not too soft and not too crunchy. I would have to say the only down fall to this pizza is that they don't make it bigger!!!
Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
Great pizza. The meatballs taste so well with this sauce. I like that this box comes with 2 so it makes it convenient if you need to buy more then one or you can save one for later. Even though the pizza I thought was great nothing beats home made pizza
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?