BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Maria A.
I love pizza and this by far is the best go to frozen pizza ever! Just pop into the microwave and BAM it's done in 1-2 minutes.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
This is a very tasty pizza. It burns less but it does so be vigilant. Make sure to let it cool before and it will taste better
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
Good pizza everyone enjoys it a meal in a box from bread sticks to cookies gotta love it pop it in the oven and ready to serve
Nessa M.
Eglin Afb, FL
Me personally I'm not a big fan of any kind of frozen pizza but this is quick it's good and it's super easy for a quick dinner
clention b.
Toledo, OH
Its pretty good soft crust fresh meat sauce cheesy is the best part about it i will give it 5/5 stars the kids will enjoy it
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
Whole family loves it. my boyfriends parents introduced me to this then i introduced this to my family and now were obsessed
Jonathan B.
Boston, MA
This is one of the best pizza's i have tasted, it tastes like the original pizzas i enjoy all the variety of this brand pizza
Daniella G.
San Antonio, TX
This pizza is so delicious . I could eat it everyday if I wanted to . It's frozen pizza but tastes just like take out pizza .
Jocelyn H.
Turlock, CA
Bomb bomb bomb bomb it's too go pizza is always my to go thing to make sine my mom is always gone and it's just really good!
Carisa W.
Bella Vista, AR
Awesome pizza for frozen wouldn't know it wasn't delivery. Could have used more sauce but I think it's a personal preference
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?