BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Isela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a small family, and this was great for us! It tastes delicious and you can feel the glaciers very nicely in your mouth!!!!
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX. It was a really good price and taste great.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
This is my all time favorite type of pizza from Digenaro because the pizza sauce is just right and not a lot of it which I love!
mayra N.
Valencia, CA
Its really yummy . I like it because its decent priced and its easy to just throw in the oven for when you don't feel like cooking
Kenya M.
Greensboro, NC
I have eaten DiGorno for years. It is a great frozen pizza. The great thing about it to is that there are always coupons for it.
Tessa H.
Las Vegas , NV
This one isn't my favorite. The classic pepperoni with Sauce is better. To me it doesn't taste like a pizza; I wouldn't recommend
Inessa S.
Crispy! Crunchy! Delicious! Baked evenly and didn't taste like a frozen pizza! Worth the money and quick dinner for a busy night!
Shannon P.
Monroe, NC
I have a box of this pizza in my freezer right now. I think this is my fiancee and my favorite brand and flavor of frozen pizza.
Jimena R.
Reedsburg, WI
Better than Pizza Hut! They're delicious and everything is real ingredients. Definitely something I like to keep stocked up on.
Maria A.
I love pizza and this by far is the best go to frozen pizza ever! Just pop into the microwave and BAM it's done in 1-2 minutes.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?