BY DIGIORNO

My N.
San Jose, CA
Pizza all day everyday. My favorite pre-made pizza especially when I'm lazy to cook. Also, I'm not a fan of pepperoni so this is perfect.
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love this pizza! just pop in the oven for a bit and enjoy! it's quicker and cheaper and easier than delivery...and just as yummy
Jennifer C.
This is a great pizza. You don't have to add anything to it for it to be tasty. Just season cook and eat.
Corin A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the cheese just not sauce . The sauce is to sweet for me. Unlike other pizzas this is a great brand I just don't like the sauce .
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
Good pizza everyone enjoys it a meal in a box from bread sticks to cookies gotta love it pop it in the oven and ready to serve
Olgaliz A.
Union City, NJ
I sometimes make this for dinner when my kids ask for pizza. i think its delicious and taste better then any brand it doesn't taste fake.
Jennifer J.
Redford, MI
Meatball pizza is my kids favorite. this is my go to easy dinner when the day gets away. easy to pop in the oven and serve. great flavors as well
Michelle L.
Usually one of the brands of store bought pizza I go for. The crust and ingredients usually cook fairly well without being too overcooked or "box tasting"
Victor  C.
The pizza is un like other. Doesn't even seem like it was bought from a store. Tastes homemade and it makes for a great family dinner.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
When it's 1 am and everything's closed and you just really really need some meat this is a great solution! It's sooo yummy.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?