BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Odalys A. M.
Pharr, TX
Its look and taste like real pizza like make it in a restaurant soo i love it so i love it and i want too eat and i want to eat now
Victoria M.
Northridge, CA
Pretty good, my floormmate gave me acouple slices. the bread was good. it didn't turn out kind of rubbery like some pizza crusts do
Courtney T.
I don't know what else to say besides how delicious it is! I love how thick the crust is, and taste so good right out of the oven!
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
My fourteen-year-old love ūüćē same way that he loves sports but he's the one who always cooks them for us he loved this ones Digiorno
Nechole P.
My boyfriend and I love this pizza, it tastes better than any type of delivery pizza and it is budget friendly, easy and delicious!
Deborah T.
London, KY
For frozen pizza me and my family like this brand the best. always cooks up well, and you can actually see the cheese on it, lol.
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
Really good pizza taste closet to take out than any other pizza that I have found really like the great flavors in the pizza too
Isela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a small family, and this was great for us! It tastes delicious and you can feel the glaciers very nicely in your mouth!!!!
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
So good and easy. Just popped it into the oven for the amount of time it says on the box. It was awesome for a late night dinner
Shannon P.
Monroe, NC
I have a box of this pizza in my freezer right now. I think this is my fiancee and my favorite brand and flavor of frozen pizza.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?