BY DIGIORNO

Emily B.
Great for any occasion. Running low on food and snacks? Go and get this ! It'll be done before you know it and everyone will enjoy it
Ally K.
Kennesaw, GA
For coming out a box its actually not half bad & is good! I'd definitely choose this one over the rest in the grocery store for sure.
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Not really a fan of these pizza's, the only reason I buy them are for my kids because they seem to like them. They are pizza lovers.
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is great to have when you feel like having an Italian dinner night love the marinara sauce and the meatballs have a great taste
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Love this! the two pack makes it cheaper to buy in bulk. the italian style is the best in my opinion,and meatball marinara is great!
Princess A.
Port Richey, FL
Better than delivery! Not thin and crunchy like most frozen pizzas and very filling. If you love thick crust you'll love this pizza.
MIKAULY V.
I like this pizza, I recommend it to my family loves it tastes exquisite,
I like compratir one paizza family, its flavor is natural
Svetlana P.
Orange, CA
I don't eat pizza very often, but this one is my favorite one!
A lot of meat balls, easy to cook, and all my family love the taste
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
My fourteen-year-old love ūüćē same way that he loves sports but he's the one who always cooks them for us he loved this ones Digiorno
Nechole P.
My boyfriend and I love this pizza, it tastes better than any type of delivery pizza and it is budget friendly, easy and delicious!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?