BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
I Loved the Marinara sauce on the pizza. Had a different taste which was refreshing. It's not Papa John's, but still amazing oven-made pizza.
Nechole P.
My boyfriend and I love this pizza, it tastes better than any type of delivery pizza and it is budget friendly, easy and delicious!
Rebekah  L.
Paris, KY
Oh this pizza tastes Devine. I am picky about what's on my pizza but the meatballs are great and doesn't take away from the pizza experience.
Diana R.
Glendale, AZ
The best pizza ever!!! It is so much better than buying some at the place. The pizza is so easy to cook and takes less than 30 min to be done
Victoria M.
Northridge, CA
Pretty good, my floormmate gave me acouple slices. the bread was good. it didn't turn out kind of rubbery like some pizza crusts do
Deborah T.
London, KY
For frozen pizza me and my family like this brand the best. always cooks up well, and you can actually see the cheese on it, lol.
Jasmine B.
Jefferson City, TN
This pizza is really good if you are craving an Italian classic. It has all the tastiness of a meatball sub and the simplicity of pizza. Good for the whole family.
mayra N.
Valencia, CA
Its really yummy . I like it because its decent priced and its easy to just throw in the oven for when you don't feel like cooking
Kodi D.
Minerva, OH
For a frozen pizza, I have to say this is one of my favorites because it has substance. It also doesn't taste like cardboard as many others do. I approve of this.
Karla  R.
Crystal Lake, IL
Easy to make , really good my brother and family members love it!!
We are always happy. ..and hungry hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah
So this is a really good choice
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.