BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Delicious! All digiorno pizzas are great and an easy go to for quick dinners. Have enough toppings on then so you don't have to add your own. Highly recommend
Dorian G.
Westminster, SC
It's so good and taste so fresh like you bought it from papa johns. the sausage are spicy but not to hot. it has so much cheese and goodness on it
Leslie G.
Oil City, PA
Above all else this is my favorite kind of frozen pizza, it doesn't taste like a frozen pizza, tastes like homemade straight outta mommas kitchen
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
The best frozen pizza i have ever eat its crust is so good and the pepperoni is fresh cheese fresh it just filled with toppings love it
Stacy M.
Orland Park, IL
I loved the uniqueness of this pizza. It had a good flavor without being overpowering. The only negative was the crust. It didn't remain crisp throughout the baking process.
Vivis D.
Great pizza. Love the taste . And the way it smells . I always get this kind of pizza when I don't feel like buying any from any pizza factories
Jenny S.
Staten Island, NY
It taste delicious i will recommend the pizza. my kids love the pizza too. it doesn't have a nasty frozen pizza taste like some pizzas
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Love this! the two pack makes it cheaper to buy in bulk. the italian style is the best in my opinion,and meatball marinara is great!
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is great to have when you feel like having an Italian dinner night love the marinara sauce and the meatballs have a great taste
Amanda M.
Oxford, OH
I like Digiorno pizza. My only complaint is that it is too expensive for me to eat all the time. I do like to buy it whenever I can. I think it taste like fresh pizza.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.