BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

demetria n.
One word "addicting" there's just something about it that I can't get enough I baked it one time and just found myself going back for slices
Brenda D.
Nice and fluffy, was actually good and great price. I like that it does not have an overload of ingredients because to much is never to good.
Rachael L.
Amazing, love the rising crust. Waters my mouth just thinking about it. I will definitely be buying a bunch more of these amazing good pizzas
natasha M.
Bronx, NY
My mom always pops these in the oven for me wen I go over to her house to visit. they cook pretty fast and taste amazing. I love love love!
Erica J.
Charlotte, Nc
I love digiorno pizza especially this one. The meatballs are seasoned perfectly. There's just enough on the pizza. You should try it today!
Sandra Daniela P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you love italian sausage, i think you'll like this pizza. Its very good overall and theres 2 in the box so you have more to pig out on!
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
I love this pizza it has great taste and doesn't take time. Easy to prepare if you dont have time to make food. I can't get enough of this.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love the Giorno's pizza it is so delicious especially when you're at home about to watch a movie and have fun with your girls
aaliyah w.
Vallejo, CA
My family likes it but to me it just taste like plastic, I don't know what plastic taste like but if I did it would taste kind of similar.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Tienen que probarla es única en su clase la pizza se pasa de rica wao si se la describo no la comprarían correrían a comprarla es buenisima
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?