BY DIGIORNO

Emily G.
Fairport, NY
My dad loves meatball pizza and this is by far his favorite! You can also usually find a coupon and get it a lot cheaper, compared to the normal cost of a pizzeria pizza this is a great alternative!
Lavondria J.
Kennesaw, GA
I love that this comes with two pizzas. It is def bang for the buck and delicious! If you are looking for a pizza that has a great crust, with a meaty, cheesy topping, this is the pizza for you.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Excellent. I love the verity of toppings and the sauce is amazing. The crust is not to thick not to thin. The cheese was just the right amount.
Ms Pamela J.
Hawthorne, CA
Awesome, Awesome, and awesome again i will buy DIGIORNO. When i can,t afford the take outs and restaurant. I go to my local grocery store and purchase one or two . For the family party time.
Alvaro A.
Compton, CA
I try this for the first time and it is actually way better then expected and even though is not take out it was a bit like if i had my own pizza parlor
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
These meatballs are flavorful and easy to make! I throw them in the microwave when I 'm in a hurry and they taste great!
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
Its pretty good for frozen pizza, i would still rather order from local pizza shops but this is a go to when i don't want to spend 20 bucks on a pizza.
Brenda D.
Nice and fluffy, was actually good and great price. I like that it does not have an overload of ingredients because to much is never to good.
Rachael L.
Amazing, love the rising crust. Waters my mouth just thinking about it. I will definitely be buying a bunch more of these amazing good pizzas
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
My go to dinner on a lazy day when no one feels like cooking. Great taste and a lot better than ordering Dominoes or something. A favorite at my house!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?