BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Taste like delivery lol not really but it's still good! I had to cook it a little longer. It's good when you get home late or have a busy day.
aisling m.
Abington, MA
These are perfect for nights that life is crazy with my two little ones and I don't have time to make a full dinner. my husband loves them too!
Rebekah  L.
Paris, KY
Oh this pizza tastes Devine. I am picky about what's on my pizza but the meatballs are great and doesn't take away from the pizza experience.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
I Loved the Marinara sauce on the pizza. Had a different taste which was refreshing. It's not Papa John's, but still amazing oven-made pizza.
Cherie' F.
Middletown, OH
Good quick meal to eat when it's late and don't really have the time to fix any big meals for dinner. Can't go wrong with pizza in my family.
demetria n.
One word "addicting" there's just something about it that I can't get enough I baked it one time and just found myself going back for slices
Diana R.
Glendale, AZ
The best pizza ever!!! It is so much better than buying some at the place. The pizza is so easy to cook and takes less than 30 min to be done
Sarah C.
I'm always pleased with this brand of pizza. It always has alot of dough, but it is alway cooked nicely. Meaning it is never doughy or soggy
Megan G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Really great pizza for a home meal. It feeds many and tastes great too. Easy instructions guide you through the baking process step by step.
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
Love the flavor of this frozen pizza, it's literary the only frozen pizza brand i will get if i don't feel like cooking, or just as a treat.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?