BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Chinny I.
Dallas, TX
It so tasty and delicious, the bread is fluffy and not dry. this pizza contain a lot of meat in it which is great for meat lover. i love this pizza
Kate K.
It's not delivery, its DiGiorno! This pizza I the best on the market. Although it may be priced a little more, it's truly the best in the market.
Vivis D.
Great pizza. Love the taste . And the way it smells . I always get this kind of pizza when I don't feel like buying any from any pizza factories
Jennifer J.
Redford, MI
Meatball pizza is my kids favorite. this is my go to easy dinner when the day gets away. easy to pop in the oven and serve. great flavors as well
Siglinda H.
College Park, MD
Easy fast and tasty. Easy to make at home and enjoy with the family. Taste better then pizza hut or any delivery pizza. Taste better and cheaper
Leslie G.
Oil City, PA
Above all else this is my favorite kind of frozen pizza, it doesn't taste like a frozen pizza, tastes like homemade straight outta mommas kitchen
Rachael O.
Sugar Land, TX
Amazing pizza, it's just like if you order it, but you get to make it at home. Sometimes crust is a little hard but that's the only con about it.
aisling m.
Abington , MA
These are perfect for nights that life is crazy with my two little ones and I don't have time to make a full dinner. my husband loves them too!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Excellent. I love the verity of toppings and the sauce is amazing. The crust is not to thick not to thin. The cheese was just the right amount.
Angel H.
Love this pizza. It's like I bought it from a pizza shop. The crust is firm and crispy the cheese melts perfectly and the toppings taste fresh.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?