BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Matt Z.
Liverpool, NY
Great pizza! Tastes like delivery, without the cost or hassle. This is my go to pizza for when we're staying in and looking for a good, tasty dinnerq
Nebly M.
Phelan, CA
I just love their pizza!!!it's really good one of my favorites. The cheese is so good and the marinara is as well. Might not be healthy but worth it.
Samantha M.
Evans, GA
This pizza is my absolute store bought pizza! The meatballs are great and the spices for this pizza are just right. Helps when the crust is good too!
Kayla F.
Antelope, CA
When you don't have time to cook dinner this does the job and it comes with 2! Doesn't really taste like my favorite pizza joint but it does the job.
William N.
Fontana, CA
Awesome pizza. I usually order out but decided to pick this up since I was at the store and let me tell you! This is some really good pizza at home
Dorian G.
Westminster, SC
It's so good and taste so fresh like you bought it from papa johns. the sausage are spicy but not to hot. it has so much cheese and goodness on it
Betsy H.
This was ok. The middle didn't get down all the way in the proper time so it was soggy. Not exactly a fan of soggy pizza. The Flavor was ok though.
Jennifer H.
I get these because I love the taste and the variety. These are perfect for quick dinner or snack. Not greasy or mushy and just the right toppings
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love Digiorno pizza! I love anything pizza related. I love the thin crust. I love that I can keep it in the freezer until my pizza mood kicks in.
Amanda O.
Dallas, TX
Bought this for my kids sleep over. The kids really liked it. Was simple and quick to make. We added a few "special" toppings and it tastes great.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?