BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Rodolfo R.
Digiorno, is definitely not my favorite frozen pizza, the only one i like is cheese, i have had others but they don't taste as good as other brands.
Cynthia T.
Elgin, IL
We tried these last Friday night and they were so good. The crust is thick, good cheese cover and a flavorful sauce. More in the frig for this week.
Kayla F.
Antelope, CA
When you don't have time to cook dinner this does the job and it comes with 2! Doesn't really taste like my favorite pizza joint but it does the job.
Nebly M.
Phelan, CA
I just love their pizza!!!it's really good one of my favorites. The cheese is so good and the marinara is as well. Might not be healthy but worth it.
Elisabeth M.
Clarksville, TN
This pizza was pretty good. If you like a sweeter pizza sauce then you will love this. The crust had a very great taste to it, as did the meatballs.
Amanda O.
Dallas, TX
Bought this for my kids sleep over. The kids really liked it. Was simple and quick to make. We added a few "special" toppings and it tastes great.
William N.
Fontana, CA
Awesome pizza. I usually order out but decided to pick this up since I was at the store and let me tell you! This is some really good pizza at home
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I love Digiorno pizza! I love anything pizza related. I love the thin crust. I love that I can keep it in the freezer until my pizza mood kicks in.
Betsy H.
This was ok. The middle didn't get down all the way in the proper time so it was soggy. Not exactly a fan of soggy pizza. The Flavor was ok though.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
It so tasty and delicious, the bread is fluffy and not dry. this pizza contain a lot of meat in it which is great for meat lover. i love this pizza
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?