BY DIGIORNO

Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
I love digiorno pizza! All of their flavors usually taste amazing, I really like thin crust as well. I purchase these quite often because it's fast and tastes very good. I will keep purchasing this product.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
I had this for dinner one night and I swear it was home made. The meatballs are huge and plentiful on the pizza, and there is just the right amount of sauce and cheese. I could eat a whole pizza.
Mia S.
I like Digiorno but I'm not a huge fan of meatballs so this just isn't for me. The crust and sauce are delicious however. I think sauce is the one thing they always get right.
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
OMGGGGG! I absolutely LOVE this pizza! It tastes like freshly made pizza and all the ingredients blend so well together! The best tasking topping and variety
Yomira Z.
Silver Spring, MD
Quick, easy & yummy! Perfect for a fast and yummy snack any time of day. I love getting digiorno pizza whenever i am too lazy to cook and I never regret it.
Jennifer L.
Delicious! The crust is just the right thickness with a good crispy-ness to it and the meatballs are a delicious alternative to your regular pepperoni!
Mimi R.
Great pizza with a lot of flavor wasn't expecting to like this, but most Digiorno pizzas are pretty good. Not too sure if its healthy ha but its good.
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Taste like delivery lol not really but it's still good! I had to cook it a little longer. It's good when you get home late or have a busy day.
Sarah C.
I'm always pleased with this brand of pizza. It always has alot of dough, but it is alway cooked nicely. Meaning it is never doughy or soggy
Kristen A.
Roanoke, TX
I got this pizza the first time to just try and see how it tasted. It was awesome, and really tasted like a pizzeria pizza. Delicioso!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?