BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Mimi R.
Great pizza with a lot of flavor wasn't expecting to like this, but most Digiorno pizzas are pretty good. Not too sure if its healthy ha but its good.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
My go to dinner on a lazy day when no one feels like cooking. Great taste and a lot better than ordering Dominoes or something. A favorite at my house!
lydia c.
Orlando, FL
Frozen pizza is not something that I get a lot ,
but DiGiorno is one that I do buy.. the mearball one
sounds good never had it before but looks good..
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
Its pretty good for frozen pizza, i would still rather order from local pizza shops but this is a go to when i don't want to spend 20 bucks on a pizza.
Jennifer L.
Delicious! The crust is just the right thickness with a good crispy-ness to it and the meatballs are a delicious alternative to your regular pepperoni!
Damicel L.
Irving, TX
My husband eat this and i don't know but after a few minutes we had to rush to the hospital because he got appendicitis. he got surgery right away. ....
Reilly P.
Absolutely love this pizza!!! Unfortunately it is so expensive so it's a rare treat for me, but when they are on sale and I have a coupon I stock up!!
Selena G.
Amazing , Healthy filled with vegetables very quick and easy to make and perfect for a family ! I love these pizzas ! And this brand too good quality .
Kayla F.
Antelope, CA
When you don't have time to cook dinner this does the job and it comes with 2! Doesn't really taste like my favorite pizza joint but it does the job.
Samantha M.
Evans, GA
This pizza is my absolute store bought pizza! The meatballs are great and the spices for this pizza are just right. Helps when the crust is good too!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?