BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Mimi R.
Great pizza with a lot of flavor wasn't expecting to like this, but most Digiorno pizzas are pretty good. Not too sure if its healthy ha but its good.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
My go to dinner on a lazy day when no one feels like cooking. Great taste and a lot better than ordering Dominoes or something. A favorite at my house!
lydia c.
Orlando, FL
Frozen pizza is not something that I get a lot ,
but DiGiorno is one that I do buy.. the mearball one
sounds good never had it before but looks good..
Damicel L.
Irving, TX
My husband eat this and i don't know but after a few minutes we had to rush to the hospital because he got appendicitis. he got surgery right away. ....
Reilly P.
Absolutely love this pizza!!! Unfortunately it is so expensive so it's a rare treat for me, but when they are on sale and I have a coupon I stock up!!
Jennifer L.
Delicious! The crust is just the right thickness with a good crispy-ness to it and the meatballs are a delicious alternative to your regular pepperoni!
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
Its pretty good for frozen pizza, i would still rather order from local pizza shops but this is a go to when i don't want to spend 20 bucks on a pizza.
Cynthia T.
Elgin, IL
We tried these last Friday night and they were so good. The crust is thick, good cheese cover and a flavorful sauce. More in the frig for this week.
Matt Z.
Liverpool, NY
Great pizza! Tastes like delivery, without the cost or hassle. This is my go to pizza for when we're staying in and looking for a good, tasty dinnerq
Elisabeth M.
Clarksville, TN
This pizza was pretty good. If you like a sweeter pizza sauce then you will love this. The crust had a very great taste to it, as did the meatballs.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?