BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Noelle P.
The best frozen pizza!! Perfect for a movie night with your significant other, easy to cook and done in a good amount of time. This will always be my go to
Michelle L.
Usually one of the brands of store bought pizza I go for. The crust and ingredients usually cook fairly well without being too overcooked or "box tasting"
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just tried this pizza and it was a hit with my family. The flavor and taste were very good. It is so easy to prepare. I will be buying this pizza again.
Alicia C.
New Rochelle, NY
This pizza is good! It's faster than ordering and really good for when your short on time. These taste really flavorful and put a generous amount of meat.
Kristina M.
Bolling Afb, DC
This was delicious. I was unsure about how it would taste but I immediately loved the flavor and ate the whole thing! Will definitely be buying this again!
Nancy W.
Fayetteville, NC
Digiorno pizza has a good flavor but the size and toppings could be better. if i pay for a pizza i want it to have enough toppings to be able to enjoy them
Alvaro A.
Compton, CA
I try this for the first time and it is actually way better then expected and even though is not take out it was a bit like if i had my own pizza parlor
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Super easy to make and taste great. I like the crust a lot and it doesn't have a cardboard-esque taste or feel that I've tasted from other frozen pizzas.
Katie A.
Denair, CA
A good alternative if you are home and want some pizza. I think most grocery stores carry this brand so it is good to have in the freezer for busy nights
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
This brand of pizza is amazing!! The pizza isn't too thin and it doesn't have that frozen pizza taste. It taste like it came straight from a restaurant.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?