BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Art H.
Hamburg, NY
The kids and I love the Meatball marinara pizzas by DIGIORNO. These had great flavor and tasted and the crust was crunchy without being to thick or hard. The toppings where spot and this is as about good as you can get for a non pizzeria pizza made fresh.
Crystal H.
Longford, KS
I really like this pizza, they heated up nicely and you could really smell them most frozen pizzas i have had no smell to them and are bland. These had nice flavor and kinda a bite to me.
marilynn  y.
When you want to eat pizza as closest as homemade try DiGiorno. Taste fresh and it comes prepared in different styles. I particularly like the one with cheese in the crust. Mmm Digiorno!
Madeline C.
Hazelwood, MO
Eh This is ok frozen pizza.I'll make it for my kids but not for me. The cheese doesn't really melt the right way ans the crust is a strange mix of crispy and soft. not a fan of this
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
Love digiorno and live pizza this however didn't really do it for me my crust didn't seem to cook quite as good as the stuffed and other hand tossed ones and the meatballs tasted off
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va
Yummm pizza is my all times favorite food & i will never get tired! Especially frozen pizza all you have to do is pop it in the oven for 15 mins & there you have it delicious pizza
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
I like this brand of frozen pizza because it tastes really good and it does not take long to prepare and its great for nights when you don't feel like cooking.
Elizabeth N.
My husband brought one home one night and after baking it, it was one of the best frozen pizzas i have tastes. Crust was thick and it was just enough for the both of us. delicious
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista, CA
Its affordable and tasty. My son loves this pizza as well. Its very delicious. If you haven't tried it then get in your car and get some if you don't believe me.
Johanna C.
Van Nuys, CA
This pizza is pretty damn good. It is super affordable and a great quality as well! It has so many different flavors to chose from so you're not so limited to their options.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.