BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Delicious! All digiorno pizzas are great and an easy go to for quick dinners. Have enough toppings on then so you don't have to add your own. Highly recommend
Yazz L.
Bronx, NY
I love this pizza, I like it because they are super easy to super good cosinar and know my kids will love, are not hard and when they are golden brown cosinan
Nancy A.
Tasted great! When heated up, it still had all the flavor. I don't do frozen anything often but I love this one. It was also enough for 4 and very inexpensive.
Julisa D.
Pretty good meal for when your craving pizza and don't feel like leaving your home or waiting for delivery. It is easy to prepare and is decent tasting.
Jamice R.
I always keep a box or two in the freezer for the kids for after school snack. My two oldest are able to make it themselves in the toaster oven with no issues.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
Its affordable and tasty. My son loves this pizza as well. Its very delicious. If you haven't tried it then get in your car and get some if you don't believe me.
Kimberly F.
Flushing, NY
This pizza is so good. We always try to keep one or two boxes in the freezer for those days we don't feel like cooking. It taste just like take out. I love it
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
We loved these pizzas so much , but since my children and I are allergic to gluten we haven't been able to eat it anymore. Please create a gluten free option.
Yomira Z.
Silver Spring, MD
Quick, easy & yummy! Perfect for a fast and yummy snack any time of day. I love getting digiorno pizza whenever i am too lazy to cook and I never regret it.
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
OMGGGGG! I absolutely LOVE this pizza! It tastes like freshly made pizza and all the ingredients blend so well together! The best tasking topping and variety
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?