BY DIGIORNO

Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
It's delicious and who doesn't love a frozen pizza? However, make sure to read the nutritional facts on the back. I was very surprised to learn how many calories a serving of frozen pizza is.
Mikayla M.
Holy cow! This pizza is revolutionizing the frozen pizza industry! Most frozen pizzas are either just cheese or have toppings that don't taste very good. But these meatballs are sooooo good!
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
It's really good! It's even better than a lot of the pizza places around here. The only thing I'm complaining about is the size of the pizzas. They're pretty small..
Amanda D.
Love and trust the Digiorno brand. Love the fresh ingredients and easy to make directions. Sometimes I add additional ingredients if I want something different. The size is good to share with one or two additional people.
Yaimee O.
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX is my favorite pizza from DIGIORNO. And it come with to pizza, which is great for pizza family night.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Super delicious. what more can I say. this pizza has to be my favorite at home pizza. the crust is the perfect combination of crispy and chewy. it's a lot of cheese.
anahi m.
Houston, Tx
I myself and my family love digiorno pizzas they are delicious and good for when their is no other food in your fridge they will fill you up just like any meal would
Sara H.
Paramount, CA
For being frozen pizza it's quite tasty. Only downfall is that you have to eat it right away. Unlike pizza from chain restaurants you can't have left overs because it gets stale and reheating it has no purpose. Other than that I love the quality for the price
Valerie A.
It is very hard for me to find a pizza I really like from the cheese to the meat ,pepperoni perfect combination. I rather buy the Dorner then pizza hut or dominos. Favorite pizza so far.
Danielle S.
It cooked great! But didn't taste too great. It kind of tastes like cardboard, which you know isn't the greatest. Did have a lot of meat on it at least! I wouldn't buy this product again.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?