BY DIGIORNO

Jamice R.
Eastvale , CA
I always keep a box or two in the freezer for the kids for after school snack. My two oldest are able to make it themselves in the toaster oven with no issues.
Julisa D.
Pretty good meal for when your craving pizza and don't feel like leaving your home or waiting for delivery. It is easy to prepare and is decent tasting.
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Delicious! All digiorno pizzas are great and an easy go to for quick dinners. Have enough toppings on then so you don't have to add your own. Highly recommend
Yazz L.
Bronx, NY
I love this pizza, I like it because they are super easy to super good cosinar and know my kids will love, are not hard and when they are golden brown cosinan
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
We loved these pizzas so much , but since my children and I are allergic to gluten we haven't been able to eat it anymore. Please create a gluten free option.
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
I like this brand of frozen pizza because it tastes really good and it does not take long to prepare and its great for nights when you don't feel like cooking.
Sarah g.
San Diego , CA
I love DiGiorno pizzas! they always taste good. I don't buy any other brand of frozen pizzas .My favorite one is the hawaiian and meatball they are sooo good.
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
OMGGGGG! I absolutely LOVE this pizza! It tastes like freshly made pizza and all the ingredients blend so well together! The best tasking topping and variety
Yomira Z.
Silver Spring, MD
Quick, easy & yummy! Perfect for a fast and yummy snack any time of day. I love getting digiorno pizza whenever i am too lazy to cook and I never regret it.
Alicia C.
New Rochelle, NY
This pizza is good! It's faster than ordering and really good for when your short on time. These taste really flavorful and put a generous amount of meat.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?