BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Karla  R.
Crystal Lake, IL
Easy to make , really good my brother and family members love it!!
We are always happy. ..and hungry hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah
So this is a really good choice
Kodi D.
Minerva, OH
For a frozen pizza, I have to say this is one of my favorites because it has substance. It also doesn't taste like cardboard as many others do. I approve of this.
Jasmine B.
Jefferson City, TN
This pizza is really good if you are craving an Italian classic. It has all the tastiness of a meatball sub and the simplicity of pizza. Good for the whole family.
Dorothy R.
New Orleans, LA
Never tried this recipe. My favorite is the Supreme Rising Crust . I like DiCiorno Brand because it taste as good as the ones you buy from Pizza Hut and Dominos.
This is the only pizza that my kids will eat. They beg me to get more then we need for those special occasions so we don't have to make extra trips to the store.
Mari M.
The cheese added gooey stretch but very little in the way of flavor. Maybe some parmesan would have helped.

The marinara sauce wasn't exactly zesty and I think I would have preferred a run-of-the-mill spaghetti sauce or generic pizza sauce.
I almost do not like it because when you prepare it it acquires a not so pleasant taste and its smell I do not like at all, but hey I've already eaten them ....
sarahi g.
San Diego , CA
I love DiGiorno pizzas! they always taste good. I don't buy any other brand of frozen pizzas .My favorite one is the hawaiian and meatball they are sooo good.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
Its affordable and tasty. My son loves this pizza as well. Its very delicious. If you haven't tried it then get in your car and get some if you don't believe me.
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
I like this brand of frozen pizza because it tastes really good and it does not take long to prepare and its great for nights when you don't feel like cooking.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?