BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Stacy M.
Orland Park, IL
I loved the uniqueness of this pizza. It had a good flavor without being overpowering. The only negative was the crust. It didn't remain crisp throughout the baking process.
Amanda M.
Oxford, OH
I like Digiorno pizza. My only complaint is that it is too expensive for me to eat all the time. I do like to buy it whenever I can. I think it taste like fresh pizza.
Jasmine B.
Jefferson City, TN
This pizza is really good if you are craving an Italian classic. It has all the tastiness of a meatball sub and the simplicity of pizza. Good for the whole family.
Karla  R.
Crystal Lake, IL
Easy to make , really good my brother and family members love it!!
We are always happy. ..and hungry hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah
So this is a really good choice
Kodi D.
Minerva, OH
For a frozen pizza, I have to say this is one of my favorites because it has substance. It also doesn't taste like cardboard as many others do. I approve of this.
Dorothy R.
New Orleans, LA
Never tried this recipe. My favorite is the Supreme Rising Crust . I like DiCiorno Brand because it taste as good as the ones you buy from Pizza Hut and Dominos.
This is the only pizza that my kids will eat. They beg me to get more then we need for those special occasions so we don't have to make extra trips to the store.
I almost do not like it because when you prepare it it acquires a not so pleasant taste and its smell I do not like at all, but hey I've already eaten them ....
Yazz L.
Bronx, NY
I love this pizza, I like it because they are super easy to super good cosinar and know my kids will love, are not hard and when they are golden brown cosinan
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
Its affordable and tasty. My son loves this pizza as well. Its very delicious. If you haven't tried it then get in your car and get some if you don't believe me.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?