BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Ashley R.
Hampton, VA
Love this pizza because of the natural cheese and preservative free crust. Also, for a frozen pizza, has great flavor. We have purchased Digiorno several times for a lazy Sunday meal and have loved it!
Jiao L.
Flushing, NY
Taste like the pizza you get from the stores! Very convenient to make- just pop it in the over and wait. It's great on those lazy days when you don't feel like making meals.
Lavondria J.
Kennesaw, GA
I love that this comes with two pizzas. It is def bang for the buck and delicious! If you are looking for a pizza that has a great crust, with a meaty, cheesy topping, this is the pizza for you.
Ms Pamela J.
Hawthorne, CA
Awesome, Awesome, and awesome again i will buy DIGIORNO. When i can,t afford the take outs and restaurant. I go to my local grocery store and purchase one or two . For the family party time.
Macy O.
San Antonio, TX
I love Digiorno, especially the Italian style pizza. It's amazing! My family doesn't like any other brand because they taste plain but no this kind! This brand is the best one out there.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love this brand, this product, this quality. I don't feel disgusting or bloated after it which is unique to its competitors. You should definitely try it!
Like how you can take it home and cook it when you want. The crust when cooked well is so good and has a good crunch. The flavor is like a freshly ordered pizza at half the cost.
Reba S.
Converse, TX
This is my husbands favorite frozen pizza. It's not too salty, the sauce tastes good, the crust is crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. It cooks well on our pizza stone.
Stacy M.
Orland Park, IL
I loved the uniqueness of this pizza. It had a good flavor without being overpowering. The only negative was the crust. It didn't remain crisp throughout the baking process.
Amanda M.
Oxford, OH
I like Digiorno pizza. My only complaint is that it is too expensive for me to eat all the time. I do like to buy it whenever I can. I think it taste like fresh pizza.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?