BY DIGIORNO

Jan K.
Castro Valley, CA
This pizza is absolutely delicious. I was very impressed with it. The sauce is not overbearing like most pizzas. This pizza is full of flavor. The spices are perfect. It is great that it was fast and easy to make. The crust cooks perfect and is not too crispy and dry.
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I love it it's the only frozen pizza that is actually tasting great you can taste all of the ingredients and the crust is awesome is very tasty it smells oh my god is just delicious the best frozen pizza that you could ever have
Vanessa F.
Cherry hill , Nj
Very cheesy and fresh 🙍🏽 it's very addicting and great for one of those nights when you don't feel like prepping a meal. You can score an awesome deal on these at target when you combine coupons
Marlyn N.
Plainfield, NJ
My husband and I bought this once at one of the big box stores and we are IN LOVE WITH IT! Don't have it often because the meatball is VERY HARD to find but when we do u better believe we will take this or take out ANY DAY!!
ali M.
Just like everythin about it. I'm not a big fan of pizza but for some reason i like this one doesn't have ton of sauce and doesn't get soggy like i have with other frozen pizzas i have bought
Kimberly C.
My favorite frozen pizza!! Digiorno Meatball marina pizza!! Since we do not eat any pork in my household this pizza is perfect for us. We get tired of just plain cheese pizza or all vegetable pizza it's a nice change and would recommend this pizza to everyone!!
Laura M.
Salem, OR
If you want to satisfy your pizza craving you can get DIGIORNO Italian Style meatball Marinara Pizza. The taste is average and it's nothing spectacular, but it will do the trick, it's affordable and quick to make.
Cynthia T.
Elgin, IL
We tried these last Friday night and they were so good. The crust is thick, good cheese cover and a flavorful sauce. More in the frig for this week.
debra b.
Woodland, WA
I buy this Item at my Local Grocery store and I always
look for the whole wheat crust because of Diabetes. I take
it home and sometimes add extra toppings such as
green onion/ whole peppers and olives and yes cheese. This is
a Healthy fantastic Meal and yes I would refer this to my
friends
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
Definitely one of my favorite store bought pizzas .i love this brand and toppings. The crust is really good and doesn't get too crunchy and the meatballs are good and not spicy.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?